Sent : I'm getting a weird feeling about Joshua. Can you come get me please.
Delivered : 12:04 p.m

I put my phone away as Joshua came out the bathroom. "You probably think it's too much but I think you'll like it." He said handing me a box. I looked at him before opening it. It was a necklace. "You didn't have to get me this Joshua." I said. "I wanted to. Turn around." He said taking the necklace out the box. I turned around as he put the necklace on me. "You like it?" He asked. "It's nice." I said with a small smile as I turned back around to him.

"I missed you." He said putting his hand on my thigh. It was slowly moving up my leg and I was getting uncomfortable. "Joshua." I said. He ignored me and started kissing on my neck. "Can we just slow down for a second." I said. His hand went to my pants as he started unbuckling them. "Joshua get the fuck off me." I said pushing him. "Is it cause I'm not Isaiah? You gave it up easy for him." He scoffed.

"That's because he didn't force himself on me. I didn't come here to have sex with you Joshua." I said grabbing my purse. "Come here." He said grabbing my shirt. "Joshua let go of me." I said. He was being aggressive and I was scared for what was about to happen next. He started tugging on my shirt causing it to rip a little.

"Move!" I yelled kicking him in his dick. I ran off going outside. I saw Keaunte's car pulling up in perfect timing and I got in. "Yo what the hell?" He asked. I wiped the tears that were falling from my face. "Drive." I said avoiding eye contact with him. Jessica wha-" I cut him off.

"Please drive!"

**

"Thank you for bringing me to my house to get cleaned up." I said getting back in Keaunte's car. "No problem." He said pulling off making our way back to the hospital. It was silence in the car. "Are you going to tell me what happened?" He asked.

"Nothing happened."

"Jessica, you ran out the hotel with your clothes all fucked up, your pants unbuttoned and you were crying. There's only one thing that I can assume happened." He said but I didn't respond. "Did he rape you?"

"No. He tried okay, but he didn't get the chance." I said. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said. "Don't tell Isaiah." I said making him look at me. "Promise me Keaunte. I don't need him going all buck wild over something that didn't even happen."

"I promise."

~Isaiah POV

It's been two hours since my auntie was in surgery. "You okay?" Deja asked sitting next to me. "I don't know." I sighed rubbing my hands down my face. "What if she don't make it Deja?" I asked looking at her. "You can't think like that." She said. "I done put that lady through hell man. Getting kicked out of school. Getting in trouble with the cops. All this shit with my moms." I said. "Are you trying to blame yourself?"

"I mean she got a heart problem. What if I stressed her out too much?" I asked. "Isaiah. You said so yourself that this was hereditary. This isn't your fault. Yeah you put her through hell but doesn't everybody do that with their parents." She said grabbing my head. "She been preparing me how to do shit on my own since my dad died. Teaching me to how use my money right, how to treat women, how to take care of myself. Literally everything. If I lose her I feel like all that shit just gone go blank and I won't know what to do with myself." I said.

"Ms. Gina is strong. I know this. You know this. Everybody knows this. She'll make it through this surgery perfectly fine and everything will be okay." She said. "I'm gone go sit outside for a second. Get some air." I said standing up. I walked out seeing Keaunte and Jessica walking in.

"I thought you were with Joshua?" I asked sitting down on the bench outside. "The date was boring. Figured I'd rather be here." She said sitting down next to me. "I'll go wait inside with Deja." Keaunte said. "Has there been any word from the doctor?" Jessica asked. "Nah and the fucking silence is eating me up right now." I said looking up at the sky. "Do you pray?" She asked.

"Like, to God?" I asked raising a brow making her nod. "Nah. I stop talking to God after he took my dad away from me." I said. "Do you want to pray? You don't have to if you don't want to." She said. "Since when were you Christian?" I asked. "You don't have to be Christian to talk to God." She said. "I think I'll pass for now." I said. "No worries." She said with a small smile. We headed back into the hospital as the surgeons approached us. I felt my heart drop, scared to hear the news. "Tell me good news Doc." Dre said standing up.

"I wish I could." He said making my heart drop. "What you mean?" Dre asked. "Gina was hanging on during the surgery for a while. But then her heart started to give up. It was getting weaker and weaker." He said. "So what you saying?"

"She didn't make it."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋