ten

~Isaiah POV

"Why you so mad bro?" Keaunte asked as we pulled out my driveway. "Because you invited Jessica to this party. I don't know how long it's been since you went to a party in Kirkwood but they will fuck her lil ass up." I said shaking my head. "Well it's a good thing you will be there. You can make sure she doesn't end up drunk or high on her ass." He smiled.

**

We pulled up to the house where the party was at and my phone started ringing. It was Jessica.

"Hello." I said answering the phone.

"Um, I'm here but I don't really want to walk in here by myself."

"Just wait at the door. I'm coming." I said before hanging up.

"Look at you. Going to save your girl." Keaunte said as we got out the car. "That's not my girl." I said. "Sure."

"And you know you fucked up for inviting her to a party that Deja throwing. You know how crazy that girl is about me." I said. "Yeah you right. Deja is crazy about you. I remember she tried to beat that one girl up in school for asking you the time." He said laughing a little. We approached the door seeing Jessica. "Alright lovebirds, I'm going to have a good time." Keaunte said walking in the house.

"Here's the rules. Y-" She cut me off. "Rules? Really Isaiah. I don't need rules to go to a party." She said. "You do when it's a party in the hood. First rule, that assuming shit you did when we first met, ain't gone slide here. You'll fuck around and get yo ass beat, or shot. Second rule, if you hear gunshots, this time don't worry about a fucking car cause the bullets here don't miss. Third rule, don't smoke no weed you ain't say get rolled and don't drink shit that you ain't see get poured. Finally, there's a girl named Deja, if she asks who you are to me, just say your my cousin. Got it?" I asked.

"Understood. Can we go now?"

I opened the door and walked inside. This shit was packed. "YOOOOOO! ISAIAH IN THIS BITCH!" A guy yelled making all heads turn to me. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Deja said running up to me hugging me. "Wassup girl." I said hugging her back. "Keaunte said you was coming but I just thought he was being the same old asshole." She said. "Who's this?" She asked looking over at Jessica. "I'm Jessica. A friend of Isaiah's." Jessica smiled holding her hand out.

I just knew she was going to fuck up a rule.

"A friend huh? You got a girlfriend Isaiah?" Deja asked. "No. I don't. How about we go get a shot." I said changing the subject. I followed Deja back to the kitchen where they had bottle's lined up. "If I remember correctly. Don Julio was your favorite." She said. "You always know." I said. She poured two shots for me and I took both to the head.

"Yes! Let's get that Party Zay back!" She said. "Wheew. I don't remember that shit being that strong." I said. "Jessica you want a sho-" I stopped talking when I realized she wasn't behind me anymore. Before I could even call for her, I heard yelling coming from the living room. It sounded like a crowd of people hyping somebody up. I walked into the living room seeing Jessica twerking to Cap D Coming by Uncle Luke.

Not gone lie, she knew what she was doing.

"Girl you ate that shit up!" Some girl said to Jessica as the song was over. "Thank you." She smiled. "I didn't know you could do all that." I said as she approached me. "Yeah well, there's a lot of things you didn't know I could do. Now what do they have to drink?" She said walking past me.

**

We had been at the party for hours now. Them folks in Kirkwood showed Jessica how to really party. She was drunk on her ass. "Aye Keaunte I'm bout to head out. I need to give Jessica a ride home." I said. "Damn, I was hoping to get one more blunt out of you." He said. "Hell you done got two out of me. You trynna bring me to the Lord?" I asked. "Shit. Wouldn't be your first time." He said laughing.

"I'll see you." I dapped him up and walked off. I looked around seeing Jessica in the kitchen eating. "Alright. Come on." I said grabbing her hand. "Wait, wait let me just get one more piece of chicken." She said. "You've had ten. Come on I need to get you home."

"No, No, No. You can not take me home like this. My dad will kill me." She said. "Well I don't know what you want me to do. You want me to take you to Mariah's house?" I asked bringing a mug across her face. "Hell no. I don't want anything to do with her right now. Can't I just go back to your place."

"Why?"

"Because I'm too drunk to go home. Just let me sober up at your place and thennn you can take me home." She said. "Fine. Grab your chicken, let's go." I said walking out.

"Leaving already?" Deja asked approaching me. "Yeah I got to get Jessica home." I said. "Well you know you're always welcome to come back. We miss you over here." She said. "I'll keep that in mind." I gave her a hug and walked out. "Where'd you park?" I asked Jessica.

"Uhh, somewhere. I don't really remember." She said making me shake my head. I took her keys pressing the alarm so I could find it. "Alright, let's go." I got her in the passenger seat and walked off to the drivers side. I pulled off making my way back to my house.

**

~Jessica POV

We pulled up to Isaiah house. "You good to walk like you got sense now?" Isaiah asked opening my door. "Yes." I got out the car and walked into the house. "You need anything?" He asked. "Is it too much to ask if I want to shower? I smell like Patron." I said. "Uh, sure." He said.  I followed him upstairs. "My shower has the hottest water. Here's a towel and a washcloth. It's some regular Dove soap under the sink cause I doubt you want to smell like me." He said.

"And clothes?"

"Um, here's a t-shirt and some shorts." He said taking stuff out of his drawer. "I'll wash the clothes you had to get the liquor smell out of them."

"Thank you."

I went into his bathroom and got in the shower.

**

~Third Person POV

"Here's my clothes." Jessica said walking out of the bathroom. Isaiah took the clothes and walked off. Jessica looked around, his room was nice. Plain, but nice. She grabbed her dead phone putting it on the charger. "While you were showering, I took one in the other bathroom. So I don't really know what you want to do."

"Was that Deja girl your ex or something?" She asked as he laid down on his bed. "Nah. We were never together but everybody knew we had something going on. She just crazy as hell, don't like me talking to girls." He shrugged. "So, you see anybody at the school that you like?"

"Define like."

"Like somebody you would get in a relationship with?" Jessica asked. Isaiah was catching the hints that Jessica was throwing. She wasn't drunk anymore, but she wasn't completely sober either. Isaiah still had a buzz but not as strong as it was before. Basically, they were both in the right state of mind to do what was about to happen next.

"Well you the only person I talk to at the school." He said. "So you like me?"

"I did."

"Did is past tense."

"Yeah. I liked you before you went running your mouth." He said laughing a little. "I apologized for that. Remember?" Jessica asked. "Nah not really. You could apologize again if you want to." He shrugged. Instead of apologizing with her words, she took a different approach. Remember when I said she wasn't completely sober, this it where that comes in.

She got on top of Isaiah straddling his waist. "Look Jessica I do-" She cut him off with a kiss. Instead of breaking it, he deepened it. Isaiah flipped them over. He took off his shirt as Jessica took off her shorts. "Wait. Are you sure you want to do this?" Isaiah asked.

"Positive."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋