Alex Gaskarth (All Time Low)

Start from the beginning

For my makeup I apply some light colored eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara to my eyelashes, and a coat of lipgloss.

The last thing I do is curl my brown ombré hair and slide on a few bracelets onto my wrists.

I make sure to grab my small clutch purse and phone before heading downstairs to the living room where Alex is waiting for me.

"You all ready to go?" He smiles at me after he puts his phone down.

"Yup" I reply before we make our way out of my house, and into Alex's car.

"What do you wanna listen to?" He asks me as he starts to search through the radio stations.

"Can I play some music from my phone?".

He nods his head yes as I plug my phone into the car and play 5 Seconds Of Summer's cover of American Idiot.

The whole ride to wherever our date is supposed to be took almost forty five minutes. After a while I eventually figured out that Alex was taking me to the beach.

"Damn, I should have worn a dress and flip flops then" I mutter to myself as Alex parks his car.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. We can just take our shoes off" Alex tells me as we get out of the car.

Before we start to walk on the sand, Alex and I both slip our shoes off so the sand won't get in them.

Alex suddenly reaches over and grabs my hand so we can intertwine our fingers together as we walk on the beach.

"So exactly what are we going to do on this beach?" I speak up after a few minutes of complete silence.

"Eager, I see?" Alex looks down at me since he's taller than me.

I just shrug my shoulders and say "What? Can't I know what we're going to be doing on this date of ours?".

"Well I was thinking that we should have dinner first, then after that I have another surprise for you".

"Your always having surprises for me Gaskarth" I laugh and shake my head.

"I know, anyways our dinner is on the other side of this beach. C'mon" my boyfriend pulls me along with him, leading the way.

My face instantly starts to brighten as I see a small table set up with roses and candles around it. And out of nowhere, Jack pops out dressed in a tux.

"What are you doing here Jack?" I ask him as I give him a quick hug.

"He's going to be our waiter" Alex tells me as Jack motions for us to sit down.

"Well I'm already starting to love this date already" I smile at the both of them.

"I'm glad to hear that! Anyways, I'll be right back with your drinks" Jack says before walking over to a small cooler and brings us back small bottled lemonades.

Alex and I both thank him before we take small sips out of our drinks.

"This night is going to get better, trust me Cali" Alex says as he reaches across the table and places his hand over mine.

"But it's already starting to be perfect" I honestly tell him.

"Well I'm glad your loving the date so far, are you ready to eat already?" Alex asks me.

I nod my head yes before Alex tells Jack to start bringing the food.

It doesn't take too long until Jack walks back over to us and places the filled plates of food in front of us.

There was grilled shrimp and chicken, with rice on the side. My favorite.

Alex and I eat in silence, but it isn't awkward or anything, it's actually really comfortable.

For desert Jack brings us both a small slice of chocolate cake.

After we're completely done with eating everything, Alex motions Jack over to him and whispers something into his ear that I can't quite understand.

I give my boyfriend a questioning look as Jack hands him something into his hands.

"What did you give him?" I turn and look in Jack's direction.

He just replies with a simple "You'll see".

Alex gets up from his seat and walks over to me before saying "Cali, there's something very important that I need to ask you".

"Okay... What is it?" I ask him curiously.

"We have been dating for about three years now... And in those entire three years I have loved being with you every second. I knew instantly the first time I laid my eyes on you that you were the one for me. The one that I wanted to spend my entire life with. I love you so freaking much Cali, it hurts. And I can just hope that you love me back as much" Jack tells me before getting down on one knee and opens the small box that contains a beautiful looking engagement ring.

My eyes start to water from happiness that's starting to overwhelm me.

I can't believe this is happening to me.

"Cali, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" Alex looks at me with hopeful eyes.

I nod my head yes before Alex slides the gorgeous ring on my finger.

"I love you so fucking much Alex. I can't wait for our future together as husband and wife" I say as he picks me up and spins me around.

"Me either Cali. You have no idea how happy I am right now. Thanks for making me the happiest man alive" Alex says before placing his lips on mine.