ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ.

[A/N] Tehe. Author is so incredibly stressed with their personal life.

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Dream and Y/N were in the same old Limbo. Y/N was getting tired of this place. Y'know, if he was going to keep bringing her to the same old place, he could at least make it less ominous.

Y/N?

Dream.

Are you paying attention?

No, not really.

Dream stared at Y/N, or at least, they thought so. They couldn't really tell from under his mask.

As I was saying... things are going alright? Ever since I came to visit? Nothing...

Dream paused, inaudibly mumbling something under his breath.

...Unusual?

Is this about Tommy, again?

Dream remained silent, neither confirming nor denying. Yet, his lack of words explained all. Y/N let out a sigh before stepping forward.

I don't know what you could possibly want with Tommy, he's a kid. Techno talks about him a lot, and he seems important to him. I suggest you don't even think about laying a finger on him. Not if you don't wanna anger Techno.

Y/N knew that what they were spewing were lies. They couldn't let Dream know that Tommy was with them. They couldn't let Dream know that Y/N had figured out their past together. They don't want their memories erased once more, but above that, they don't want Tommy taken away.

Dream stared in silence once more before clearing his throat.

...Alright. I'm your friend, y'know. You can tell me if you need anything.

I need you to leave.

Y/N started, false sweet.

We're not friends.

Y/N finished, their tone dropping back to what it originally was.

I'd beg to differ.

What makes you so sure?

We used to be friends.

You keep saying that.

Because it's true.

Yeah, okay bud.

Why would I lie to you?

Why wouldn't you?

I can prove it.

Y/N thought back to all the other times Dream said he could 'prove' something. He always did. So far, there's no evidence contradicting the fact that he's telling the truth. It was frustrating, but Y/N had every right not to trust this random stranger who appears in her head and drags her to these stupid limbos. Alas, Y/N was still intrigued by his suggestion.

Prove it how?

Dream smiled from beneath his mask, approached Y/N, and held his hand out for her to hold. Y/N just stared down at his hand in disgust.

C'mon, take it.

No, ew.

Y/N.

Dude- I don't what you've touched. You could be scratching your ass with that thing.

I hate you. So much.