Your/Mine/Our sweet Sixteen

Start from the beginning

Vanessa's older cousin Layla, she is like a sister to her.

Steven

She's pretty.

Denny

Trust me, she's out of our league.

Mac

Maybe yours's but not mine.

Soon the girls come over

Sophia

So how's college been for you?

Layla

Well being in law school takes up most of your time, but I wasn't going to miss planning my cousin's amazing sweet sixteen party.

Ashley

Please tell me you bought the book?

Layla

You mean...(she pulls something out of her bag) this book

Ellie

Yay, the book.

They soon sit down as Layla goes thought the book

Layla

Ok, I'm thinking Vanessa and Ashley Hollywood style. Like a red carpet, popcorn machine, and me have giant movie posters for your favorite movies like Ashley in the notebook, or Vanessa in save the last dance.

Vanessa

Cute, but not quite.

Layla

Ok, ok. How about a modern Titanic theme? I'm thinking fancy china, everyone has fancy suits and dresses, and we hire actors to pose with guests as if they were Jack and Rose from the titanic.

Ashley

I want that, but it's a little fancy, just a youth party.

Layla

Ok, how about no theme, but we do the colors black and pink. Black and pink table settings, cake, we have a candy station, and anything else you want.

Ashley

Layla looked at me.

Layla looks at Ashley

Ashley

This is going to be the greatest sweet sixteen in the history of bayside.

Soon Ashley and Vanessa hug her

Later Ashley and Vanessa take their mother's to the Bayside hotel to plan their party

Vanessa

Here it is the Bayside hotel, where our double sweet sixteen will take place.

Jessie

This is a lovely place girls.

Lisa

Combining the girls' birthdays saved us enough money.

Ashley

Ok, so I'm think the A & V ice scutula goes here, fog machine there, and the chocolate fountain...

Jessie

Whoa, whoa Ashley ice scutula, fog machine, that's a little too much.

Ashley

Mom the Celeste and Nicolette had hand rolled sushi and a party bus, at their sweet sixteen. We promise people an extravaganza.