"So you finally got her name"

"Yea her name is Dejasia but they call her Deja for short she's light skin has braces some tattoos and she's pregnant as well but a couple months behind me"

"That's all you know nothing else" He asked her thinking their was more information that she had

"No that's it I did look her up she has an Instagram real Instagram popular she has a sister name Kam and a best friend named Rubi and she's pregnant"

"Look at you gettin shit done" he said slapping her thigh as I should" she swiped her hand under ha chin

"I'm gonna get her friend Rubi or whatever that bitch name is called and see some" he got up and walked out the room

—————————

"Blu ion feel good

"Blu ion feel good. "Rubi told Blu as she was laying in their bed and he was playing the game.

"Want me to get you some water or some."

"No I'm fine lemme just relax. " I rested my head on the pillow feeling a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ahh" I screamed as I felt my baby do a whole lotta kicking in their.

"Nah baby you good. " he got up off the game to come check on rubi I'm fine blu lemme just lay down.

"Ahh fuck. " Rubi held her stomach and she started kickin again.

"Hell no get dress we going to the hospital. " Blu said to rubi while she was holding her stomach and getting up outta the bed putting on A black shirt and some grey sweats.

"Blu Blu I think my water broke" she looked down at the Big wet stain that was on her sweats.

"Shiet take them off and put something easy on I got the baby bag" he graded it out the closet and rubi threw on a big dress and they headed to the hospital.

"You got this baby" Rubi's mom said as the doctors was in her room gettin her prepared

"My bitch bout to have a babyyyyyy ahhh auntie szn" Deja yelled doing her lil happy dance causing everyone to laugh.

"Language" Rubi's mom hit deja in her arm

"Owe" Deja rubbed her arm where ma had hit her

LI'm gonna need everyone outside it time for the baby to come" One of the nurses said.

——————-

"now we have Baby Girl Elaine castile" the nurse said as she handed Elaine off to Rubi and Blu.

"Aww she's so cuteeee" Mariah looked at her

LShe look like Blu cause rubi isn't giving"Kam laughed.

"I can't believe I'm a grandma" Rubi's mom had shedded some tears.

RUBI HAD THE BABY🥺🥺

RUBI HAD THE BABY🥺🥺

RAE AND HA MAN IS PLOTTING

IZZY AND HIS MOM TALKING