Book 2 Chapter 23 (The Lions Den)

Start from the beginning

Y/N - "Well I was here too see Leo... But..."

???????? - "Fu Fu Fu... Are you not a sweet little thing, come I will show you too Lady Leo, if you would please follow me"

Y/N - "Ginrei too?"

???????? - "I am surprised you noticed Ginrei, she is the stealthiest among us."

Y/N - "She was way too close, I can sense her Aura from here."

Ginrei - "No you can't!"

Y/N - "THAT DEFEATS THE POINT OF YOU BEING HIDDEN!"

Ginrei - *Standing up* "Damn..."

???????? - "Well... You should both come in. Please get settled, Lady Leo is preparing for your arrival Y/N."

Y/N - "Thanks... Uhh... Sorry what's your name?"

Kurohoro - "Oh?! Where are my manners? Apologies, my name is Kurohoro."

Kurohoro winked and then slowly turned around walking just ahead of you as she seemed to be talking to some one, or taking notes in some way. She lead you into the mansion and dismissed a lot of the other guards in the black suits, honestly the amount of care she seemingly threw too the wind was enough to make you question if this was actually a trap, as there was just so little security. Together the three of you navigated a selection of hallways until you arrived in a huge room, it was a lounge that was was around double the size of the Ninja rooms in Hanzo and Hebijo, and this was just 1 room in the mansion, unlike the other places you had been the connecting rooms were not training rooms or bed rooms. They were other rooms you would typically find in a mansion (Such as kitchens and offices). 

In this lounge there were two girls, both acnowledged your arrival, one girl who was wearing a White and Gold chinese top shot to her feet and pointed at you, while the other girl who was wearing a Green Skirt with a white top simply looked at you and waved, giving you a friendly smile.

Aimu - "Names Aimu... Oh and try not too stare too much."

"