Y/n - " Scholarship letter from Yale University,New Haven?....when did it arrived and why didn't appa told me?"

Then I suddenly remembered Jennie's words

Jennie - " Stay away from him....infact stay away from all of your friends.... because all you give them is hurt and trouble."

Time skip
Evening

Mr.Lee - " But are you sure, you can live alone?"

Y/n - " I can appa...I am already nineteen."

Y/n's mind - " Even if I cannot..I'll have to."

Mr.Lee - " My child.....I don't want to stop you if you want to study abroad....I am just worried."

I hugged him.

Y/n - " don't be appa....I will take care of myself."

He hummed

Mr.Lee - " I never thought you wanted to study abroad..I thought you just gave the test for fun."

Y/n - " Yeah...I actually gave it for fun only...but now since I got the scholarship...I want to experience studying abroad and living independently."

Appa broke the hug and kissed my forehead.

Mr.Lee - " Ok......but it's already been half a year..will they accept students now?"

Y/n - " I checked their website....they still accept students who have got the scholarship."

Time skip

Right now I am in the airplane...it's gonna take off soon.

Except appa no body knows that I am leaving for U.S....appa thought I told my friends but I didnt told anybody....I cannot tell them...I realized now that how much of a coward I am.

Just then the air hostess requested everyone to switch off their cell phones.

I quickly typed five letters and sent it to Tae....and switched my phone afterwards.

Flashback ends

I was staring at my phone screen...I was looking at those last messages Tae sent me six years ago....where he was pleading me to talk to him, to call him...where he was apologizing when it was not even his mistake and I also saw that last message I sent him in the airplane with mere five letters - sorry.

A drop of liquid fell on my phone screen and I realized that I was crying.

I wiped my tears.

I know that this cold and rude behavior tae gave me is the result of the hurt I gave him six years ago....I know I deserve it....and if I would have been at his place i would have done the same or maybe even worse....but even after knowing, I deserve it....I can't bear it.

Things were getting better but it again got ruined....now I don't know what to do....I have not even apologized to him properly.

Time skip
Next day

I was laying on my bed hugging my pillow, I had nothing to do....even if I had something to do...I wasn't in the mood to do anything.

Just then my phone rang.

I lazily got up and saw the ID.

Y/n - " Lisa?"

I shrugged and picked up the call.

OTP

Y/n - " Hello"

My voice came out quite weak.

Lisa - " Hello...Y/n unnie?"

Her voice was somewhat nervous.

Y/n - " Yes..I am Y/n...how are you Lisa?"

I asked trying to sound normal.

Lisa - " I-I am good...unnie......how are you?"

Y/n - " I am fine too."

There was a silence for a while which I tried to break.

Y/n - " why did you called?...I mean any reason?"

I asked politely.

Lisa - " Umm....unnie...can I.....can I meet you?"

I knitted my eyebrows.

Y/n - " Ye...ah!....where do you wanna meet?"

Lisa - " A-anywhere you are comfortable."

Y/n - " Ok.....I'll see you tomorrow at the ***** coffee house...at 2.......are you okay with that?"

Lisa - " *****coffee house at 2....I am okay unnie."

Y/n - " Great!....see you tomorrow then"

Lisa - " See you.."

Call ended

To be continued

Plz vote by clicking on the star button if you liked it 🙏

And do tell me what you thought about this chapter.

Now we finally know all that what happened in the past.
Do we really?.......?.........😉

What do you think about Jennie and Y/n's conversation......was Jennie's anger justified?

And why do you think Lisa wants to meet Y/n?

Lastly sorry if this seems short but I was busy so I wrote it in 45 minutes and then posted....there maybe many mistakes I am sorry for that.