I immediately looked towards her with widened eyes....because the thing that Tae cried shocked me....because he never cries....the last time I saw him crying was when his eomma died, and that was when he was 4.

Jennie - " he cries saying that you hate him now thinking that he is reason for your breakup, he cries thinking that he lost his bestfriend.....but you....you are not bothered at all about him."

She said angrily.

I gulped a lump in my throat.

Jennie - " He is such a good friend y/n....he was always there for you whenever you needed him....but you are selfish....you only think about yourself............ you know what, I don't care what you think but let me tell you one thing, that Tae is not the reason for  whatever happened between you and your boyfriend."

I wasn't able to look into her eyes after all that she said.

Jennie - " Tae already showed his dissapointment with the fact that you wanted to date jungkook...he and your friends warned you....but you didn't listened to them and now when he broke your heart...you have the audacity to come and  blame Tae."

She said while glaring at me.

Y/n - " I-I did't meant it whatever I said to him...I w-want to apologize to him....B-but I don't have the guts to stand in front of him."

I said while stuttering and shedding the involuntary tears.

She showed me her palm

Jennie - "No need.....No need to apologize to him.....just do one good thing and stay away from him....you have already hurted him enough I don't want you to do anymore......just stay away from him.....infact stay away from all of your friends....because all you give to them is trouble and hurt, they are all worried about you and you are not bothered to talk to them."

Then she suddenly stood up and said

Jennie - "Tae is my boyfriend...we love each other so,I will handle Tae.....I just came here to tell you that don't try to hurt him anymore......because I won't tolerate that now."

She said angrily and firmly  and left taking her bag and drink.

I was still sitting there thinking of how bad of a friend I am.....I was already guilty of what I did...and Jennie added  a lot to that guilt.

She is not wrong whatever she said is right.....I am hurting my friends..by not telling them what happened by not answering their phone calls...and I especially hurted Tae by blaming him for all the mess and then ignoring him.

Y/n - " Jennie is right....I don't deserve these friends....I don't deserve to be around them."

Time skip
Next morning

I was getting ready for the uni...and was trying to find one book in the book shelf.....

Y/n - " Here it is!"

I took out the book but something else also came out with it and fell down.

I picked it up and it was an envelope, I opened it.