"I do not know what you mean. I am perfectly fine, more than fine."

"Why did you buy this house? If you think that will make me move in with you, you're wrong. I would rather be homeless than live with you!"

That was obviously a lie, I didn't want to live on the streets and if it came to it, as much as it pains me to say it, I would move in with him.

"I am a reasonable person, I am giving you a month to decide."

"What?" My mouth opened in shock. "You're not a reasonable person. You're the least reasonable person I know."

Vladamir shrugged. "Make this easier for both of us and come live in my house. You will have your own living quarters and I will not disturb you."

"Living quarter? How big is your house?" His place sounded more like a mansion than a house.

"Very large, like every part of me."

"Okay, see this is why I will never move in with you. You keep doing and saying these things, you said we would live separate lives yet here you are, trying to ruin my life."

"I apologise. I will not say or do 'these things'." Vladamir told me with a big smile on his face.

"Why are you so eager for me to move in with you? Give me one good reason why I should." I challenged as I stood up and crossed my arms across my chest.

Vladamir eyes dipped down slightly before meeting my eyes. "I have a lot of enemies Leanne, the moment we mates they became your enemy too. We may not be together but that does not mean I will not keep you safe."

It was silent as I thought about what he said. I saw the way things were with Nina and when Gabriel asked her to move in with her I encouraged it as I knew he would be able to protect her from the people who would wish her harm. There were a lot of people who were out to get Nina and her unborn baby and she had no idea who they were, what to look out for or who to trust.

I believed Vladamir when he said he had a lot of enemies. That wasn't a surprise, what would be a surprise is if he had any friends. His enemies wouldn't care if we were together or not, they would try to use and hurt me to get to Vladamir.

I had to protect myself and there was only one way to do it.

I can't believe I'm about to say this. I released a deep breath and opened my mouth to talk. "Before I agree to anything, you need to make me a promise."

"No."

"Why are you saying no? You don't even know what I'm going to say!"

"What is it?" He asked as he glanced at his phone.

"We're just two people living in a house together, nothing will happen between us." I told his as he rudely started texting on his phone.

"Is that it?" Vladamir asked, looking up from his phone. "I will not touch you unless you ask me to."

Unless I ask him to?

"I am never going to ask you to touch me."

Vladamir gave me a disbelieving look but nodded. "Anything else?"

"You need to buy me food."

"Anything else?" He repeated.

"No, but if I think of something I will let you know."

Vladamir finally put his phone away and smiled. "Start packing. I shall send someone to collect your belongings in a few hours."

My phone started to ring but I ignored it.

"You should answer that." Vladamir told me as he nodded towards my phone that was on the sofa.

"Why?" I asked suspiciously

"It is your friend. I have informed her of our new situation."

"You what?" I questioned, looking over at my phone to see Nina's name on the screen.

"She knows we have mated."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: Early update, I hope you like it! 

Next chapter will be up in a few days but you can read up to chapter 19 on www.patreon.com/kayy_b I do have to warn you though chapter 19 is very explicit if that's not something you're interested in, please skip that chapter.

I've received a few PM/DMs on whether or not I will be uploading the explicit chapters on Wattpad and unfortunately (or fortunately for those who don't want to read it) I will not be uploading them on Wattpad for two reasons. The first one being that there are a lot of young people reading the book and the second reason is that I don't want the the story to be flagged/reported as R-rated. So if a chapter has explicit content I will skip that part and include a brief description of what happened, if the full chapter is explicit I will skip the full chapter and again include a brief description of what happened. I hope you that makes sense and I hope you understand why I will not include explicit content here. 

If you have any questions please let me know. 

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate your support!

-Kayy xx