-6-

"Hey boss, I have a question." I shouted as I walked inside his office carelessly. My arms dropped to the side once I notice there was no one in sight. I turned around to exit the room but before I could manage, a small noise was heard behind the door next to his desk. I slightly blushed a small pink tint once I realized he wasn't just in his office, but also in the bathroom inside it.

I waited for around ten minutes before I started to become curious about the amount of time he's been in there. I stood up from the small couch and headed my way towards the bathroom door.

I knocked on it three times before trying again and still no one answered. I debated on turning around and asking later just in case he actually wasn't in there. But instead, I opened the bathroom door slowly, revealing a sleeping man in the tub. After a few seconds of standing there, I noticed it wasn't a random man but the boss sleeping instead.

 I tapped on his shoulder lightly to make sure he wasn't dead by any chance but only asleep

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I tapped on his shoulder lightly to make sure he wasn't dead by any chance but only asleep. After tapping on his shoulders frantically, he suddenly bolted up which caused me to hit the door behind me. That startled me.

"Boss?" I called out to him but he just muttered a sound before I tapped on his shoulder one last time. After he finally came out of a daze, he looked around in a panic and turned his head towards me with a questioning look.

"How long was I in here?" He raised his eyebrow while touching the top of his head. If I had to take a guess, i'm guessing alcohol was involved with his abnormal morning. "I don't know sir, I just came in because I couldn't find you around the building. This was the last place to check." I assured and he nodded his head at my piece of information.

"Thank you for waking me up, Manoban." The boss stood up and placed one leg out of the tub before turning his head towards me and I gulped at his sudden strange expression. "Let's keep this a secret, hm? I didn't mean for anyone to see me unprofessionally. You're an assassin so i'm guessing you're good at keeping secrets." He smiled before letting out a small giggle at my flustered face.

"Your secret is safe with me, don't worry." I assured him confidently and gave him a small smile. He cleared his throat from embarrassment and removed his body from the tub completely.

"Good, now is there something you came here for? I'm certain it's not me." He chuckled at his sentence while placing a random black tie around his neck along with a matching black sleeved shirt. I shook my head viciously and placed my phone inside my purse. "No sir, I came to ask a question."

"Oh okay, shoot then." 

"How long will I have to keep the girl hostage?"

He stop in his tracks and brought his hand up to his chin. He stood there looking at the ceiling while trying to come up with a suitable answer. "Hm, I don't know. Maybe for about three to six months?"

Three to six what?!

I shot my head up from the ground before giving him a pained smile and walking over to his couch, taking a seat. "Sir, is that really necessary?" I asked once I was settled in and so was he.

Kidnapped // Jenlisaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें