-5-

"So, she's been cheating on you this whole time? How did you take it?" Taehyung asked, placing my head onto his lap while i hooked my right arm around his neck. I sat there thinking, I never really asked how long her fling has been going on. I was just too caught up in the moment.

"I don't know, but apparently she's been cheating on me with this chick named Irene. I don't even know who that is!" I let out an exaggerated scream while all of their eyes widened in shock. I looked around doubt founded by their flabbergasting expressions.

"Lisa..." Rosè trailed off. I looked towards her direction and all I saw in her eyes was sympathy and an apologetic look. "We know who Irene is. Actually we know her quite well and so do you." She deadpanned, letting the last sentence roll off her tongue like it was nothing. What do they mean I know her?

"She's the woman you were talking to earlier. The one that looked at you like you all nasty and sour." Jungkook butted in.

"We're so sorry. I'll get Rosè to beat the asian out of her if you'd like." He stated with a too serious look. "I would be happy to." Rosè cut in with a wide grin.

They were just too much sometimes.

"No need." I let out a giggle. "It's fine, honestly, I was starting to grow tired of her and her dumb careless ways anyway. She just did the favor of removing the burden."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked, looking up at me with the most sincere look i've ever seen. Don't tell me they're growing soft on me.

I nodded my head and got up from his lap before placing a small kiss on his cheek. "Thank you guys, really. But I came here to have fun, not talk about my love life."

They all cheered and we headed towards the bar.

"Now I know you said you didn't want to talk about your love life, but since i'm about to in it, I would also like a kiss as a appreciation of cheering you up. But this one, I want here." Rosè declared, pointing at her lips. I sighed playfully before shrugging my shoulders.

What's the worst that can happen?

I closed my eyes and leaned forward and placed a short but sweet kiss on her lips. She parted her lips and stared at me shockingly. "Woah. I didn't actually expect you to- Do it again. I wasn't ready." She verbalized which made us all bust into laughter.

"What's funny?" She asked while examining my lips again. This time we rolled on the floor with laughter. Rosè was just funny without even trying sometimes.

"No seriously, what's funny. I'm waiting for my second kiss." She stated with a pout and I rolled my eyes jokingly before grabbing her hand and pulling her to the stage. "Let's perform a duet." I suggested and she nodded her head searching for a song on the playlist.

We both decided to do 'Love' by Frank Sinatra and the crowd started cheering us on once the music started to play. I looked towards Taehyung and Jungkook who were sitting dangerously close to each and smirked at them knowingly. They were just so dense sometimes. They both seemed to get the message because they scooted away from each other and I couldn't help but let out a small giggle.

"Let's do this!" Rosè screamed through the mic and we both started to dance like we've practiced at the bar table.

'L, is for the way you look at me.'

'O, is for the only one I see.'

'V, is very very, extraordinary and E is made for you and me."

We ended the song with our voices harmonizing together and a small pose to show we were finally done the song. The crowd stood up clapping their hands and we both smiled towards our bestfriends who were screaming from the top of their lungs,