CHAPTER 33: His power

Start from the beginning

"You have regeneration Jutsu!?" Shinki didn't seem to have it, as blood was still on his face with the gash. "I guess there's nothing to hold back for then!" All the iron sand he'd detained behind him rushed forward with electricity enhanced in them.

Kawaki cut through the iron and rushed to Shinki who was moving now too. He seemed to be reverse mirroring Kawaki's actions; every time he closed in on the Shinki, he would move away and vice versa.

"How long are you gonna keep this game up for?" Kawaki asked, jumping in the air and rolling his body in order to avoid the black sand after him. 

Shinki didn't reply but made it in front of Kawaki at surprising speed. Shinki seemed pretty confident about his Taijutsu and Kenjutsu skills.

Kawaki bent back slightly and Shinki's sword swipe missed.

Kawaki struck with his grown blade, but Shinki deflected it before twisting it in his sword and thrusting his point toward Kawaki's open chest. However, Kawaki jumped back and fired a red ball at Shinki, whose iron wall took the damage and protected him.

The iron seemed to act on its own accord, without Shinki's order, as if it was its duty to protect him at all times. But it still couldn't keep up with Kawaki's lightning speed.

Shinki charged at him and thrust his right arm out as Kawaki began shooting red chakra balls toward his opponent. Most of them went avoided or missed and began blasting the facility down.

Their fight didn't stop, even though the building was breaking.

Kawaki met Shinki's sword with his blade and made hand seals with his free arm. "Fire style: great fireball Jutsu!" he shouted, blowing fire before Shinki could defend himself.

When he stopped blowing, Kawaki realized some of the iron had made it in time for shielding its user.

Shinki looked up suddenly before spreading his arms out in a wing gesture. "Black iron wings!" his iron reshaped to form two enormous wings which flapped powerfully; making him soar into the air.

Kawaki realized the iron sand user was taking the opening and escaping as the place was about to collapse. He quickly let his karma grant him more power and used it to levitate.

The belowground construction collapsed and was demolished as soon as they both had evacuated. The divine tree was unreachable now, and it was Shinki's fault. Kawaki stood up and dusted his cloak before slowly lifting his head to glare at Shinki, who returned his stare.

He had just meddled with Kawaki's plan, and he was going to pay for it, with his life.

Shinki charged at him again, this time taking advantage of his wings and approaching Kawaki at a streak speed. When he arrived at Kawaki, his wings dissipated and the iron began to approach in the form of strong waves, as Shinki pushed toward him.

Kawaki closed his eyes, waiting for the right moment to strike. He calmed his body posture, remaining composed.

Shinki's iron fist was about an inch away from his face before Kawaki dodged forward and looked Shinki in the eye, which displayed pure shock. Kawaki packed all the power in his fist and brought it to Shinki's stomach in a blink.

The Kazekage's son flew back and crashed on a rock, spitting blood as the iron coat weakly left him.

Right as Kawaki turned to open a portal and leave. He felt an enormous wave of iron sand come crashing toward him. Kawaki turned back and watched as Shinki struggled to get to his feet, his sand didn't climb back on. He was defenceless now.

Kawaki sighed before beginning to speed toward Shinki again, if he was this determined to die, then he could have it his way... Shinki's eyes widened maniacally as he threw his hands up and held them together, his nose and mouth were bleeding at the effort. "Magnet release: cursed iron sand crush!" he shouted before crafting a sword on his arm and lunging at Kawaki, at incredible speed for a defeated guy.

A huge shadow loomed over him as he met Shinki's sword strike. "You're coming with me!" he said. Kawaki then registered what his enemy was doing; the guy was using all his iron sand to make it fall upon them and kill with all the force. What Shinki was doing now was keeping him in the area as the sand fell.

Kawaki used his empty hand to grow another blade and swiped at Shinki, who dodged just in time and brought his iron sword down on one of Kawaki's arms. And just like how he'd cut the bar owners hand, his own hand fell away.

Shinki kicked him hard on the chest but Kawaki, whose arm had grown by the second, caught his leg and spun him before throwing him toward his own crashing sand.

The iron sand swallowed Shinki as it came crashing toward him destructively. Kawaki knew he couldn't escape it using his speed alone, this thing was magnetically attracted to him now. 

So, he opened a portal in the distance using his Karma and sped towards it. But before he could enter, a puppet leapt from the sand and bit his shoulder, a black skull puppet.

"You don't think I'm going to give up so easily, do you?" Shinki stumbled toward him, his shoulders and head sagged. His flak jacket was ripped, and it looked like only his legs could move. Kawaki felt his body freeze and the karma seal shrink down to the size of a diamond in his hand. A green seal stretched over his body, tying him down. "You are far stronger than I am." he said as he approached Kawaki, "I can't let you out there, you're too dangerous to all of them." He seemed to be losing command over the iron as the strong waves slowed behind them.

Understanding that the seal he was bound in could be broken and that Shinki was probably a tap away from death, Kawaki continued to try and reactivate the Karma.

The Kazekage's son clenched his shirt, covering his mouth with his hand as he spat blood profusely. The sand fell and disappeared, meaning Shinki was now totally empty of Chakra.

Shinki dropped to his knees, coughing more blood, as Kawaki eventually managed to break free of his seal and created a space-time portal.

And the last thing he saw before leaving the dimension was the Kazekage arriving, led by the Blondie. Too late though...

-<>-

He walked steadily toward his hideout carrying the piece of Divine tree he had acquired right before fleeing the facility. He could begin cultivating it now.

Kawaki stopped and looked around, glaring at the auburn-haired bastard behind him. "What do you want, Code?"

---------

Ah, I'm type of hyped about finishing as many chapters in the main plotline as I can before exams...

Who of you guys found this chapter enjoyable?

Comment below, did you think it was realistic?

The Chronicles of BorutoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara