"He flipped her off smoothly with his words that she did not dare to talk to him again. That guy...He is a fine one " Jess said almost admiringly.

"That's good. " Gulf said a smirk making its way to his lips.

Mew would certainly not tolerate someone orders him around.

"Speaking of him. Is he not home?" Jess asked looking around.

"He will be home soon. " Gulf said.

"Oh.." Jess nodded.

"I should get going then. I should go after nick and stalk him around for few days for him to get around again. God knows how many days it will take this time." Jess sighed helplessly.

"I take it as it's not the first time," Gulf asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's not. Every time we fight over little things it takes days for him to come around again. " Jess explained with a little adoring smile on his face.

"I still can't believe you are going after one guy with so much effort. You have changed " Gulf commented not able to stop himself.

"He is the one...The one for me " Jess spoke a dreamy look on his face.

"Ok ok. I am opening to you more than I intend to " Jess said adjusting his shirt like it would help him to stop opening up his feeling to his stepbrother that kinda hates him.

"We can start by being friends," Gulf said with a shrug.

"That would be good " Jess added with a smile.

Gulf let out a sigh leaning his head back into the couch.

This is good. It's better if no one knows about mew. He is gonna stop doing that stuff anyway just as he promised. No trouble. Things will get better soon. Very soon.

Gulf believed everything will be alright soon. He really did this time.

"Ok then. I should leave for real this time." Jess said standing up from the couch.

"I will see you off to the door " Gulf said following him to the door.

"See you later," Jess said as he walked out.

"I will still kick your ass if you hurt nick. " Gulf shouted from behind making jess shake his head with a chuckle.

"I will be good to him. I promise " Jess shouted back without stopping his walk or turning around.

Gulf saw him walk down the stairs and closed the door.

10 minutes passed before new showed up.

"You are home,"  Gulf called as the front door opened.

"Yes, babe" Mew said removing.

Gulf quickly walked to mew with a bounce in his steps.

"Here, Let me help you " Gulf said removing mew coat from behind.

"Go take a shower. I will reheat the food "  Gulf said pushing mew towards their bedroom.

"Hurry up " Gulf said with a playful smile still pushing mew from behind.

"Let me at least get a kiss," mew said turning around smiling. He can't help back a smile noticing a gulf good mood.

"Here. " Gulf pecked his lips a patted mew shoulder to get inside already.

"I will get more once I come out "  mew teased and walked into the room.

By the time mew walked out with a towel around his neck dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, gulf already settled up the dinner on the table.