8

Gulf pov.

A week went smoothly. No rules...nothing. I have done whatever I want. Eating on the bed, sleeping on. Playing his video games. Not cleaning plates and shit.

*Ring*

I paused the Tv and stopped eating chips rubbing my fingers into my pant before picking the phone.

"Happy one-month anniversary! " my two annoyed friends shouted.

"What the hell guys. Are you drunk or something?"

"Wait...If you tell me you got drunk without me. Imma kill you both " I added.

"Ufff...You are an idiot " laya mumbled.

"Whatever...What are you guys doing? Wanna come over. " I asked taking advantage of me being alone.

"I thought your husbands got some rules. " nick asked. I whined to them a few days back that's how they know.

"Yeah....but he is not here. He is gone on some trip" I said excitingly.

"Oh, How long?" Laya asked.

"A week....wait, It's been a week already. OMG...he is coming back today! " I shouted standing up. Chips bowl which was lying on my lap fell on the ground.

"Why are you shouting about it?" Nick asked.

"Guys...Guys...Guys...I'm done. Hell is gonna broke in this house once he comes back " I panicking catching my head.

"What are you talking about gulf?" Nick asked worriedly.

"The house. I haven't cleaned it in a week. It's so messy. I ate his food and I am even playing his video game. He is gonna kill me " I cried out.

"Ufff...It's just cleaning. You got me worried " Nick sighed.

"Dude...You don't know. He is a neat freak. OMG! He will be home any minute. " I shouted running to the bedroom to pick up the clothes thrown on the ground.

"Just tell him something. Wait... How about you do something for your one-month anniversary and divert his mind " Laya advised with a wicked smile.

"Shut up laya.No fucking way I am celebrating my one-month anniversary---- "

"wait...It's been one month. Oh, yes. It's a new month! " I shouted excitedly.

Oh. How did I forget about it? I am finally gonna get him back " I smiled to myself.

"Hey..what--" nick was going to ask something but I cut him.

"Bye nick. I am busy" I quickly cut the call smirking to myself.

Without wasting any second. I started making the house dirtier than it was at the begging. I walked to his office and opened his cupboard to misplace the files. But before I could pull a file, I heard the front door open. I smirked mischievously and walked out of the room.

"Honey, You are back!" I squealed like a high school girl in a high-pitched voice. He cringed at my voice with a hint of confusion. Then he looked at me, then to the door of his office which I came out from just now. Then looked around the messy house.

"What were you doing in my office? I told you not to enter my office" he asked. A way too calmly than I expected.

"What...?" I looked at him at the lack of reaction.

"What..what?" He asked me avoiding my eyes. Like..he doesn't want to look at me. Rude. I know I am handsome. But I let it go.

"That's all...You are not gonna react?" I asked.