16

Gulf pov...

Who the hell did I marry?

My heart is still yet to calm down. I don't think it's gonna stop beating loud with the blood still on my hands.

I let the water run through the tap holding my hands under it. I scrubbed them for a long time until I no longer felt blood on my hands.

"Babe?"

"Huh!?"  I jumped on my place at his sudden voice.

"Are you okay? It's been a long time since you went in there."  Mew asked. I can imagine him standing in front of the door worried.

" I-I

I took a deep breath not letting my voice shake this time.

" I will be out in a few minutes"

"Okay. Take your time. Just checking, babe." He replied.

"Also. I want to take you somewhere to eat. Get ready. "  he added before walking away.

I showered and got ready with thoughts running my mind.

It's not his blood?

What on the earth is he doing?

There is blood on his clothes. What am I supposed to even think?

"Babe...Do you wanna drink something?"  I came out from my thoughts as I heard him speak.

We are currently sitting at a table having breakfast in the nearest restaurant.

"Hum..No," I said eating my breakfast.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," I replied.

I am not.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive " I tried to assure him but even I can't seem to believe my own words.

Not at all fine.

Then he drove me to uni in his car. Telling me that I am too distracted to drive today. I, once again lost in thoughts of why mew had blood on his clothes. when we finally reached the uni mew tapped my shoulder to get me out of the thoughts.

"Mm. I will get doing. Bye "

"Babe?" Mew stopped me holding my shoulder.

"Are you still stressing about your ex and Jess? "  he asked making me remember the forgotten worries

Shit. I completely forgot about them.

The issues with them seem so tiny compared to this one.

What the heck is happening in my life?

I was never this stressed with things in my life. Not even when mom died and my father remarried.

*Ringgg*

I heard mew phone ringing in his pocket. He took the phone out. I leaned in to see the name appeared on the screen.

It's said ' kris Ta....

He turned off his phone before I could read the whole name and turned to me placing his phone back in the pocket.

"Don't stress over it, babe. It's gonna be okay," he said leaning in to peck my lips.

I kissed him back without hesitation.

'He could be a killer or something more. He has blood on his clothes.'

My mind reminded me. But I could not let myself stop kissing him.