Search Party

Marinette is overwhelmed with all her responsibilities and school and her social life. She has bad mental health and so she decides that she needs a break. So she transforms into Ladybug and runs away to a secret room in the Eiffel Tower. She brings her necessities, a sleeping bag and the miracle box.

At this point, her parents are very worried and decide to call her friends to see if they have seen her.

Sabine: "Alya, when is the last time you saw Marinette?"

Alya: "Actually I haven't seen her since yesterday Mrs Dupain Cheng, she didn't show up to school today. I thought she was at home with you... is something wrong?"

Sabine: "yes I'm very worried. I have to call more of her friends. Can you give me their numbers."

Alya gets all her friends together and they go over to the bakery where everyone is calling others, asking if they have seen Marinette. Once Adrien gets his call, she starts worrying that Marinette was in trouble, or maybe even akumatized. But yet he hasn't gotten any akuma alerts... still, he transforms into chat noir and goes to the bakery.

Chat noir: "Mr Dupain? Mrs Dupain Cheng? I want you to know that I am looking for Marinette and I'm sure ladybug will soon hear that she has gone missing and she will come. We will find your daughter."

Tom: "thank you chat noir."

Sabine: "and thank ladybug once you see her."

Chat noir: "happy to help. Everyone in this room, whoever is brave enough, please go looking around Paris for your friend Marinette. Anyone who doesn't want to be a part of this search party, please go back home and stay safe. I will get the police and make sure that they will be missing posters and the news will make everyone alert. Once everyone is looking or safe, I will go out myself Łolö,looking and won't stop until I do. I'll also call ladybug because I know that if there is anyone who can find Mari, it's ladybug."

Everyone: "will do chat noir!"

Tom, Alya, Nino, Alix, juleka, kim, luka, Chloe, and chat noir go out to look.
Sabrina, Mylène, Ivan, Max, Sabine, and Rose go back home safely.