(OS) Saber's Birthday

(Soooooooooo... A BIG project is in the works that the team and I are really excited about but last week (5/14) was Syuichiro Naito (Touma/KR Saber's Actor)'s Birthday and I had to put the project on hold in order to write a oneshot for this man. Touma is currently my rider husbando and I think he is a good character, despite his flaws, and his actor does an amazing job with his character.
Anywayssssssss, lookout for a new story soon as the team are nearly done with school, meaning that we will hopefully be back to being active!

~Maddy/Maiden 👑)

~~~~~~

My OC: Chiharu/Kamen Rider Kardas, the Crystal Swordswoman
(Yes, I made this OC BEFORE Blades's final form 🤣)

Ship: Chiharu × Touma

(This oneshot has no plot importance so it's just a random one, lol)

It was a noticeably slow day at the "Fantastic Kamiyama Bookstore", which its owner; Touma, didn't mind because it gave him an excuse to write. He was sitting at his desk, writing bullet points as he was coming with ideas that he didn't want to lose. He wasn't particularly lonely as his childhood best friend, Kento, was sitting at the tall coffee table near Touma, reading a book as he stayed to give emotional company.

But what Touma found something odd in Kento's action was that he kept checking his phone every minute or so, sometimes typing or texting but mostly just checking. What he also found odd was that a certain crystal bookworm would be coming in to find either of them or check on him, giving him some insight or support. But he hasn't seen her all morning, which made him worry a bit.

"Kento?" Touma called out, making Kento look up from his book and look over at his best friend, allowing a "Hmm?" noise to escape his mouth in curiosity.

"Is everything okay?" Touma questioned, making Kento's hand tense from the question but his expression remained unphased by the question as he just cocked an eyebrow.

"What makes you ask that, Touma?" Kento questioned as he closed his book and rested it in between his elbow and knee so he could put his full attention on Touma.

"I mean, you keep checking your phone, is there something wrong?" Touma questioned, making Kento nod slowly before he nervously chuckled from the realization.

"W-Well... um... R-Rintaro has been telling me about the different things he has been finding! Y-Yeah!" Kento said as he lied, making Touma slowly nod before he went back to writing, which made Kento silently sigh in relief.

Why Kento has been acting like this is because it was Touma's birthday and they were planning something for him, but Touma must've forgotten his own birthday, so it was easier to hide the surprise. But he might be getting suspicious since his own girlfriend hasn't appeared, so Kento knew it wasn't long before Touma would try to find her.

"What's taking them so long...?" Kento muttered to himself as he checked his phone again, seeing no notifications from anyone.

Suddenly, his phone went off, making Kento jump slightly as Touma looked over at him, allowing Kento to look at his phone and see Rintaro's name appear on his screen. He quickly answered it before he put his phone to his ear.

"What's th---" Kento said before he was cut off by Rintaro's worried yell, which would shock him and Touma who was just able to hear the conversation.

"C-Chiharu suddenly fainted and is unresponsive!" Rintaro yelled through the phone, making Touma quickly hop out of his seat and ran towards Kento to hear the call, hoping it wasn't true and he was just hearing it wrong. His heart was slowly cracking when he heard Mei faintly shouting Chiharu's name in the background, making him realize it was serious and begun to panic.