"Bhai she is gone into home, stop dreaming" Rohan's words bought him to reality, he smiled and followed boys they sat in garden, soon everyone came there and started talking.

-*-

Everyone started speaking happily about everything and anything, it's like elders are in their own world, everyone was there except Priya.

Priya dressed in nightwear and was ready to go to bed, she was so tired today she just wanted to sleep, A knock on door interupted her plans she groned, she knew it was Rahul or sid she decided to beat them to pulp.

She opened it frowning but to her suprise it was Avinash, she frowned before speaking.

"Why are you here"

"Let me come in princess" he spoke irritating her more, he went towards her bed and slept closing his eyes

"What are you doing"

"Sleeping ofcourse" he said

"And I think you have bedroom for that" she narrowed her eyes, he pulled her into bed and held her tightly.

"I can't sleep without you in my arms" he spoke she shook her head.

"How did you came in" she asked after some time

"I sneaked in when everyone was talking" he grinned looking down at her

"What if someone saw you"

"No one saw, but if someone did I would have told them that I was coming here to say you goodnight" he said kissing her forehead

"Now sleep, you are tired" he again said patting her head.

-*-

Avinash woke up and glanced at time, it was 5Am, he looked at his love sleeping in his arms. She looked cute with hair spread all over her face, her face looked so beautiful with messy hair and sleepy face. He pushed her hair stands from her face and kissed her forehead, the nose pulling her more close.

Priya snuggled more to the warmth, she frowned and thought when did her teddy bear became so hard, but it's her grandfather's house where she don't have teddy, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at black eyes which was already starting at her.

"Good morning chanchan" she heard his voice, she smiled and replied good morning.

"What is the time" she asked hiding in his chest from sun light

"7" he spoke her eyes widened, realisation dawned up on her.

"You should go me, oh my god what if someone sees" she looked horrified

"Calm down chanchan they all know about us they won't say anything"

"It's not London Mr gupta, everyone are here, dadhu, dhadha ji, nanu, they will eat your head or they may even dig your grave, and don't ask about our grand mothers they will take my class whole day, no go" she shook her head.

"Okay okay I will but how will I go without getting caught" he asked rolling his eyes because everyone would have up by now.

"Come" she dragged him and stopped at door, she peaked outside if anyone was there though she know she will be alone in that floor as her parents will be in first floor and grandparents in groud floor, he looked at her amused.

She dragged him, towards stairs he looked at confused and asked

"Why are talking ne to terrace chanchan" he asked

"So that you can go to your room" she whispered

"How" she groned at his question

"Idiot our terrace are connected and we can from one building to another"