Karlnap

George's POV
I read the text on Clay's phone, it was from an unknown number.
Clay, you might want to let George know Nick's here.
"Who is that?" I ask,
"Probably someone from your family." He said back. I then brought my attention back to the hard-on Clay gave me,
"Are you going to fix what you did."
"Mmm.. no." He said and kept messaging, "I think I'm going to greet Nick." He said smirking.
I pushed his phone down, away from his face and locked eyes with him,
"But look at me. I'm so cute." He laughed and put a hand on my shoulder.
"Georgie. Have some respect, we are at a funeral."
"I'll take care of it myself then." I said with frustration, putting a hand down my pants and gripping my shaft. I messaged it slowly with my eyes still locked with Clay. I moaned softly as I sped up, biting my lip. I look down and notice that Clay is getting hard now.
"Fuck you." Clay says softly, putting his own hand down his own pants. He started jerking as well, eyes still on mine.
We both speed up, biting our lips and remaining focused on keeping our eye contact. My mouth flies open as I cum in my boxers, my eye rolling back for only a second before resting them on Clay again, as he finished. His eyes went back as well, but he bit his lip as he came. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands, Clay soon following.
"Should we see why Nick is even here?" I asked.
"Of course." Clay responded and we rejoined the party. We immediately see Nick and strike up a conversation.
"Hey Nick, what are you doing here?"
"Hey George, Clay, I'm here on Martha's behalf."
Martha is my mother's name. I remember when she used to lecture me for hours on end if I ever called her Martha.
"Nick!" I hear another voice in the sea of people, "here." The voice says handing Nick a glass of champagne. I noticed that voice was Karl's.
"Karl?! What are you doing here?" I asked pulling him in for a hug.
"He's my +1." Nick says.
"I thought you would bring your girlfriend?" I said confused and all three of them got quiet, each with a different expression on their face.
"What? What is it?"
"Um George... Karl is..."
"George I'm in love with Nick." Karl said bluntly cutting off Nick. My eyes widen as I look at both Nick and Karl.
"Care to explain?" I ask politely, not wanting to be the centre of another verbal outburst.
"George while we were dating, Karl and I... we got close. We never did anything though!"
"Oh God no! He never cheated on you." Clay laughed a bit,
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"They are such liars," He said, "I heard Nick on the phone with Karl. They did not wait. They were probably dating when you were engaged."
I turn back to them, "is this true?" I ask. Both of them lowered their heads and avoided talking, "wow!" I said and put my champagne glass on the counter.
"George... please don't hate me." Karl muttered,
"Oh I totally don't hate you! Why would I hate two people, who I trusted with my life, who have just told me that I'm stupid for thinking that Nick loved me and Karl was my best friend!" I grabbed Clay's hand. "Let's go home." I said to him.
"In a minute." He said and I stormed off, all the way to the car.
I looked up at the door to see Clay laughing with Tommy and felt a sense of dread. Clay got into the driver's seat and stopped for a bit, breathing deeply.
"I'm sorry." He said to me,
"For what?" I asked.
"For taking so long. And for not telling you about Karl and Nick." I smiled,
"That's not your apology. They are going to have to try harder if they ever want to be considered human in my eyes again."
"George... they fucked up. I'm not denying that, but you have to admit they are kinda perfect for each other."
"Yeah they can have each other." I said and Clay started the engine,
"That's my guy." He said and got on the road back to the cabin.

"I'm also sorry I didn't do more to you in that bedroom." I blushed,
"Clay.." I said and shifted in my seat.
"I'm serious! I could have at least finished you." He said smirking.
"Stahp!" I said jokingly and he laughed, sitting silently for a few minutes.
"Let me make it up to you at the cabin." He said in a deep voice. I bit my lip. "Any requests?" He said and reached a hand over to my thigh, but never took his eyes off the road.
"Watch the road for now." I said and he slipped his hand off my thigh looking extremely proud of himself.

When we got back to the cabin, he pinned me to the wall immediately and kissed me roughly, running his fingers through my hair. I pushed the door closed and held his face, leaning into this kiss before he pulled back,
"Is this okay?" He said and I glanced at his lips and smiled, nodding. He grinned and pulled me in again, slowly slipping his tongue in my mouth. I fought back for a bit with my own tongue, pushing forward to get in his mouth. He brought his hands down to my hips and grinded them on his. I moaned and he won, shoving his tongue in and exploring my mouth. Then he stopped, and pulled his blazer off, putting it gently on the couch.
"Wait here.. and um.. undress while your waiting." He said and I complied, carefully taking my suit off and laying it carefully on the couch. He came back out with some new clothes in his hands,
"Try these on." He said and handed me the outfit.
(A/N: oooo another cliffhanger. And also thank you for your guys support, it means a lot right now. I am updating as often as I can❤️)