SCPs reaction on Russian! Reader singing "Papin Olympos - Dinosaurs"

Start from the beginning

(Chorus)

Back and forth (ah), back and forth (ah)

Here and there - the same thing every day

Back and forth (ah), back and forth (ah)

Only a fucking tired shadow walks with you

Back and forth (ah), back and forth (ah)

Here and there - the same thing every day

Here and there (ah), back and forth (ah)

Only a fucking tired shadow walks with you .

Let's start with story !

In this story you're a D-class . And you know this story like scp 106 x reader that plays musical instrument . Well this story begins with Foundation experimenting . And researchers we're asking who can play on musical instruments or sing . Only few said that they can and you too .

And Foundation found some lyrics to some songs and gave paper with it to you . But it's not genre that you like . So then you were already there . (Some SCPs where behind glass , and after few seconds after you start singing glass were removed , like a door it was 'opened'? ..........YES ) .

You looked at paper , and you were not really got at saying some hard English words . Like you don't know how to say it right . So you remembered one of your favorite songs . You're lucky that you remember really good lyrics of song . And you started singing .

SCP 035

Another D-class , seriously Foundation ? How many tests you want to do ? ... Russian D-class ? ... She/he/they are good at singing ...

'Back and forth - the same thing every day' . It's true . Every single day . I lay in my glass container or some stupid experiments/interviews ...

'Now let's compare how you are different' ? I'm not sure , but I think I won't die ... again I will be alone . And wait for new life to appear they won't have human shape or body . Maybe they can destroy me and I'll be in peace ...

'I am a dinosaur and I, decided

Do not act like everyone else - do not die~

A meteorite fell, burying everyone beneath it

And I climbed straight up, I watched this movie...' Sooo that means that you're think different that other people . Just like me ... Even if I'm not a real human ... I am a mask . Possessive mask .

SCP 049

Hmmm ? New patient ... Singing in ... Russian . I didn't know that Foundation can bring people from other countries .

'Back and forth - the same thing every day' ... I know ... SCPs , workers and patients here doing same things every day . Right Lexie ? Yes , they died because of meteorite .

'Now let's compare how you are different' I didn't know that dinosaurs were killed by meteorite ... But we can die from meteorite too ? Maybe someday ... Someday .

'I am a dinosaur and I, decided

Do not act like everyone else - do not die~

A meteorite fell, burying everyone beneath it

And I climbed straight up, I watched this movie...' If you can survive and see how every body dies . You're very lucky that you survived ... But that means that you are alone , in this world ... Only one . What will you do then ? I won't die if I'll be here . I am not sure about it .