35.

TW - there's a flashing gif down, and mentions of ED's and self harm.

"TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT,

 THE DELEGATIONS FROM BEAUXBATONS 

ANDDURMSTRANG WILL BE ARRIVING AT 

6 O'CLOCKON FRIDAY THE 30TH OF OCTOBER. 

LESSONS WILLEND HALF AN HOUR EARLY.

STUDENTS WILL RETURN THEIR BAGS AND BOOKS

 TO THEIR DORMITORIES AND ASSEMBLE IN FRONT 

OF THE CASTLE TO GREET OUR GUESTS BEFORE

 THE WELCOMING FEAST."

"That's only a week away!" Silas said as he and Aurora wandered into the Great Hall for supper. Aurora shrugged and plopped herself down at the Hufflepuff table, grabbing a goblet filled with pumpkin juice and downing it in one go.

"I just can't believe they cancelled quidditch-" She whined, "You can't just cancel quidditch - it's like just cancelling breakfast! Completely unnecessary-"

Silas didn't reply, and Aurora looked up to see his eyes fixed elsewhere. Huffing, she waved a hand in front of his face, and Silas, still dazed, smacked it away like an old woman to a fly.

"Silas....what the fuck man, what are you- oh" Silas' eyes were fixed on the Ravenclaw table, more specifically on Benjamin Goldstein. Aurora gasped in understanding.

She poked at his side. "So...Goldstein, huh?"

Silas just nodded, his mouth slightly agape. "Go talk to him!" Aurora said, shoving his shoulder slightly, "Go on, I needed to speak to Fred, anyway-"

"Are you mad?" Silas said, though it came out more like a strangled cough. "Take to...talk to him? In front of all his mates? I don't think he even knows I exist..."

Aurora rolled her eyes, but didn't push the topic any further - if Silas was anything it was stubborn, and once he decided on something he wouldn't budge, no matter how many people pushed him. "Come with me, then?"

Silas looked at Aurora and then back to the Ravenclaw table. He cleared his throat, before nodding slightly. 

The Gryffindor table was the loudest portion of the room; students spoke so loudly that their conversations echoed, and their obnoxious laughter gave many scowling seventh years an excuse to visit Madam Pomfrey. The Weasley twins were attempting to speak in hushed tones, but they were, quite frankly, shit at whispering, and the entire left section of the table was listening in to their conversation.

"....but how will we get it back, Georgie?"

George looked around to check for eavesdroppers, and the Gryffindors all turned to their food and began shoveling stew into their mouths. "Blackmail..." He said, loudly.