Ending B-1: The Last Goodbye

Warning: What happens in this story is technically considered an atrocity and it is not for the faint of heart. Turn back now if you are ready to deal with someone bleeding out

"Momoe, Shi. You two will be the ones to do it" Acca told them

"What needs to be done?" Shi inquires

"You will be met with a girl at the playground, her name is Frill. She is the reason why girls had fully gone through with taking thier lives. She was like our child that we created, she was only an AI though." Ura-Acca said

"We need you to...terminate..her"

The statement didn't sit right with Shi, "If her friends were so strong what makes you think we can do this?"

"You and Momoe will be disguised as us, You will gain her trust and do what you feel fit. We've given you the straight razor we used to have an use. Mention it to bring back some memories. Introduce yourselves with open arms and apologies" Acca told them

"Best of luck to you two" Ura-Acca said as the the brothers disappeared

The couple looked to each other.

"Leave it to me okay. Trust me, I'm great with acting"

"I trust you to do it" Momoe said to him as they walked down into the park to find the girl.

It didn't take long until she was seen on a swing. Shi stopped in his tracks. The girl reminded him of his sister, bright hair, a big hat, young and full of happiness. It shook him to his core. They approached her and Shi fell to his knees with his arms wide open.

Frill gasped and approached the two of them

"Y-You came back!?!" She shouted in shock.

"Yes, we did Frill, We are sorry for what we did. We never should've turned our backs on you" Shi said to her. He pulled out the straight razor, "Remember the morning when me and Acca shaved, we used this one. We used to put the shaving creme on your face to give you a big beard. I miss those mornings" He said to her.

Frill's smile gleamed and she hugged him. The moment was nice and Shi was ready to make a move before he was grabbed and ripped away by another one of Frill's creations.

"Shit!" He shouted he tossed the razor to Momoe before Hyphen took her scythe down Shi's arm.

"NO!" Momoe cried out to him

"FINISH THE JOB MOMOE!"

As hyphen dropped Shi to move onto Momoe she had been stopped. Momoe killed Frill which rendered Hyphen immobile.

"Shi-kun!" Momoe ran to Shi, "Oh no...No,no,no,no,n-"

"Momoe, look me in the eyes, not at my arm, my eyes" Shi looked in her green eyes, "I love you, don't you ever, ever, forget that, do you hear me?"

Momoe nodded her head.

"Tell the others I love them too. I'll miss you all. Keep fighting for me Momoe. Live everyday and enjoy it, for me, please"

"I will, I will," Momoe gave him one last kiss and hugged him.

There they sat together. One last embrace. It was no perfect ending but when battles are fought there will be casualties.

Ending B-2 is the OPTIONAL ending that gives a happier end to this. However Ending B-1 is the experience I had in mind. Vote, Comment and Follow if you enjoyed this. I love you all! Thank you so much for reading!