It's all for you

After Shi was able to let out the stress and anxiety he felt they all sat down and talked about more light hearted things together. The topic obviously got back to the subject of Momoe and Shi.

"Tell me what happened and why guys!" Rika demanded

Momoe began to entail what happened, "Well, I was turned down on a date and went to speak to him, I figured you guys heard enough about that problem from me and perhaps he could've given me some guidance. He took me to get ice cream but I still felt sad and I eventually told him what happened, we hugged and took a moment to look at each other and...and...-"

"You kissed!?!" Rika exclaimed

"Yes!" Momoe exclaimed back blushing

Shi laughed, "and the rest is, as they say, history" he says as he gives Momoe a kiss on the cheek.

This, all of it, the circle, the bond, the discussion. It is what Shi was fighting for. He would and will put everything on the line for it.

"we should get to bed. It's approaching midnight" Ai says

"She's right, let's get to bed, I'll see you all on the other side"

They all laid down, Momoe and Shi together, Rika and Ai on the ground next to one another and Nieru.

The group was there in Shi's world on the lively green hill.

"Well, I figure since we are in my realm I'll crack my final egg", he cracks and he's frozen. He didn't say a word before Shi slapped the boy that stood before him.

"No..." He shook his head, "No way...". He picked the boy up.

"Me?" The boy said. The boy was Shi from an alternate universe. This Shi appeared to be emotionally and physically weaker, with a pain threshold more akin to that of a regular

"What made you do it? What was it!?!" Shi shoved his counterpart down.

"Enough, Enough!" Acca called out, "There is no wonder killer, or Seeno Evils, forgive yourself. He doesn't see you as what you truly are. His perception is warped, he can not see the girls either, nor can you"

Shi turns around and the group is gone.

"The girls were moved and they are fine. Right now you have to resolve your differences and forgive yourself. We know why you keep fighting."

"And what does that have to do with...This!?" Shi says as he circles his counterpart who lied on the ground scared and crying

"Enough with your self loathing. Shi, right now you are your worst enemy and if you wish to protect the people you care for dearly, you must forgive yourself."

"Who did he hurt? Why did he do it! Tell me! Why?"

"I couldn't take it! I saw her and couldn't do it! I never woke up okay!?!" The weaker Shi cried out

"What about them!? Ai, Rika, Nieru, and Momoe! What about the most important person in your life! Shi how could you do this?!?" Shi cried out. He pitied him but resented himself for leaving the group, he couldn't even imagine the pain he inflicted by never waking up. But then again, he himself was very close to the position his alternate self was at.

"Forgive yourself, Shi. If you want to have the power to defend those you care about you would find it in your best interest to do so" Ura-Acca told him

Shi, hesitated but caved in, giving himself a hug.

"*sigh* It's okay, it is alot to take, I came close to where you were. It wasn't your fault."