"Fuck you too then bitch"

" You wish" she said laughing, going to stand by him but not to close

Durk noticed her energy towards was off but he was gone see about that later . He looked at that dude with a mean ass on his face

" Ay nigga , you need to go head and apologize before you make shit worse then what it need to be". I nodded at Von and wiped under my nose.

" fuck that bitch , she wasn't trying to give it up always"

"That's a bet then Lil nigga nice knowing you" I laughed.

As Durk and Giovanni gets in the car , neither one of them is talking to each other. Durk does not know that Giovanni knows what happened this morning and Giovanni doesn't know that the nigga she just left lost his life. It was silent until Durk spoke up .

" Are you gone tell me what's up with you" I asked her while we drive to my house

She kept quiet and just passed me her phone.

" Fuck", I mumbled. India just lost her fucking life after this .

Giovanni Dior White
APRIL 2021
Location: In the car & Durk's Crib

I'm sitting in his car silent because I know if I say something now while he's driving we gone be arguing and I just wanna talk once we get out of the car

I'm sitting in his car silent because I know if I say something now while he's driving we gone be arguing and I just wanna talk once we get out of the car . I passed him my phone to India's DMs so he know why I'm acting out . We pulled up to his house and went inside . I took off my shoes and asked him for some clothes so I could shower .

"Sincere once I'm out the shower we can talk".

"First name basis", he mumbled.

After taking a 20 minute shower I walked back downstairs to the living room and sat on the opposite couch as Durk . He was just staring at me licking his bottom lip .

" So you fucked her Sincere ? nah fuck that why the fuck did you lie saying you was going to see your daughter?" I asked him

" Trying to be petty by using my first name but no I didn't fuck her bruh . That bitch is delusional Gio" Durk trying to convince me .

" I'm not being petty when that's your first name , but if you didn't fuck her you got head from her?"  I tilted my head to side

" yes I got head from her and I regretted that shit right after it happened. She tricked me saying Willow was asking for me to come get her , I pulled up and knocked on her door she had on some lingerie . I asked her for Willow but she wasn't there ."

I chuckled. " So if your daughter wasn't there you shouldn't let it happen regardless of what she had on. You got me fucked up Sin , like you came over and fucked the shit out of me just to do some foul shit like that . You wanna sit and wanna check niggas about how they coming at me when you can't keep your shit in your pants ." 

Durk ran his hands down his face . " I know G, I fucked up bad and I'm sorry man . I can't redo it , if I could I would have but I'm sorry .  Tf you mean checking other niggas ? I'ma keep checking niggas over you Gio. We may be mad at each other but that don't mean shit to me ."

" Man whatever , you seen my post ! I'm single Sin. I haven't did shit to your stupid ass , I done caught feelings for you and I get hurt this way . I gave you nothing but mad respect for you to do some dumb ass shit . Matter of fact , you came to my house on some demon shit after you said you was going home . So did something happened before this ?"

He looked at his hand before lifting his head up to speak . " You ain't single Dior damn ! I got feelings for your ass and I do got respect for you baby . Yes , she came to the stu last night with Von's girl and she tried to give me head there but pushed her ass and left G. I wouldn't hurt you on purpose man."

I nodded. " Okay Sin. I'm going to let you know that we ain't getting back together till you know if you wanna be here with me ." I'm not gone be here tomorrow . I'm leaving out of state . I will be turning off my location, I will be focusing on me until you are ready." You need to give me some space because I'm hurt by the fact that you could have avoided the whole thing . I know she called you this morning because I heard you on the phone . But if your babymama gone be a problem , you might ass well let me go now ." I begin to cry

" G all honesty. I know I fucked up but if you want some space , I'll give you the guest bedroom because you starting to trip out now . You gone keep your location on , so I know you're good at all times . I'm your nigga Giovanni and India don't mean anything to me and I meant that shit . This whole situation is fucked up and I will admit that.  But I'll be damn if I let her fuck up what we have . I like your ass a lot Giovanni, so I give you 2 days at the most to get over this shit & stop that crying."  Durk told her

I nodded my head . " I just want to sleep Sin, I got a flight in the morning so I need my rest".  I walked up to his room and got in the bed and went to sleep.

Durk followed behind her after texting gang to pick up India and take her to warehouse .