∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9✧₊∘

Start from the beginning

suna🌚

y/n🦠
I'm coming over to get my headphones

Delivered

'well fuck you too dude' y/n walked outside of her house after saying goodbye to ayato. she decided to walk since their houses weren't too far from each other and in a matter of minutes, she was standing at his front door.

she knocked on the door and seconds later, she saw it starting to open. "Y/n!" suna's younger sister greeted happily. "hey keiko" y/n greeted her with a hug. "are you here for rintarou?" she asked as she let y/n's familiar figure into the house.

"yeah actually, i left my headphones in his car so i came here to pick them up" y/n removed her shoes. "well i don't know if he's even alive since he hasn't come out of his room all day" keiko giggled as she pointed upstairs. 

"okay, thanks" y/n smiled and walked upstairs. she got to suna's door and lightly knocked but didn't get an answer. she knocked once again but a little harder and in return, she was again, met with silence.

"I'm coming in" y/n opened the door and was met with a sleeping suna that seemed to be irritated more than usual. "sorry for waking you up, i thought you were dead" y/n apologized as she sat on the chair beside suna's desk.

"It's cool but uh, why are you here?" suna asked. "i'm here for my headphones" she answered. there was still a slight tension between them that was most likely from their text last night.

"they're on my desk, behind you" suna pointed before sniffiling. he sounded stuffy and y/n could tell through his muffled voice. "suna, are you okay?" y/n asked as she got up to retrieve her headphones. "yeah just tired" he replied as he covered himself with his comforter.

"hm, okay..also, i have a question and I'm gonna be straight up with it." she said taking a deep breath. "yeah? go ahead" he faced y/n with low lidded eyes that showed his exhaustion head resting atop his criss crossed arms. 

"can we put that argument behind us?" she questioned. "which one?" a joking tone was used in his words making y/n roll her eyes before muttering a quiet "im serious"

suna nodded and took a deep breath "i've been wanting to put this behind us the moment it happened" suna admitted through a sigh. "i'm just glad i got out of that relationship" 

"with my help of course" this time, it was y/n's turn to use a joking tone.  "yeah, of course" 

"now that we've gotten that out of the way, are you sure that you're feeling alright?" she asked with a concerned tone, eyeing sunas tired state. he nodded and sniffed again which made his stuffiness more detectable.

y/n walked over to suna and brushed his hair up, placing her palm on his forehead. the immediate change in temperature made y/n glare at him, as she picked up on his now flustered state. "suna you dumbass. you have a fever"

"oh i do?" he asked. "do you need anything?" y/n looked down at suna's face to be met with his tired eyes which looked down and the ground beneath him, spacing out by accident. "suna?"

"rin?"

"no, i just wanna sleep" he finally answered, fully pulling the comforter over his head. y/n sighed and was about to walk out the door until suna called her name. "yeah?" she answered.

"can you bring me a snack? you can raid the pantry" his voice came out muffled as the fabric from the comforter acted as a barrier. y/n nodded and walked outside of his room making her way to the kitchen downstairs.

when she got down she was met by keiko. "is rintarou okay?" she asked as y/n walked to the kitchen. "hm, i wouldn't say he's okay since he has a fever" y/n's eye's scanned the pantry before she chose (favorite snack). 

"Ha loser" keiko laughed and y/n couldn't help but snort at the familiar personality. y/n went over to the fridge as she grabbed a water bottle for suna. "y/n" keiko called with a pleading voice. "yeah?" y/n answered, looking down at the smaller individual. 

"is it okay if me, you, and rintarou can hang out like we used to?" she asked in the most polite way in which y/n found adorable so even if she wanted to, she couldn't say no.

"yeah of course keiko, how about when rintarou and i get another break from our classes again?" y/n informed her, watching in amusement as the girl's eyes light up with joy. she gave y/n a quick hug and immediately went back over to the couch to watch continue the show that she was watching. 

A/N: CoCCoMelOn😜🌚🧍‍♀️😃😎🦠...I'm sorry

"y/nnnn" she heard suna call from upstairs. she rolled her eye's and went upstairs, into his room. "i was talking to keiko" y/n handed suna a water bottle and (favorite snack) before nodding her head towards his mumble "thanks"

"oh? about what?"

"well keiko wanted to hang out with us because its been a while since we last did. so i promised her they we can do that on out next break from school" y/n explained. "but your mom has to be cool with it".

"she'll be okay with it, were both responsible anyways" suna shrugged, earning a small laugh from y/n. "what?" he asked, visibly confused. "not the both of us" she teased, flicking his forehead. "y/n? my head is fucking killing me and you're not helping by flicking my forehead" suna groaned as he quickly hid himself back under his covers.

"i'm sorry, rin" 

"no, you're not"

"aw, you know me so well"

"fuck off" 

I hope u enjoyed this chapter anddd ily all

stay tuned for a road trip with suna and keiko btw lol