Gale kiss!!!

*Sorry for not updating yesterday, I felt sick. And I was so pissed off at my teacher, since my teacher made my whole class write an essay, even though I did nothing wrong. While 5 of my classmates went to the park, I was so mad the whole day because of that. So like yeah, oh and I'm going to finish this story today*

* Lucy's house*

*With Levy and Gajeel*                 

*Levy's p.o.v.*

We ended up kissing, more of a full on out makeout session.

His lips are so soft, I never knew he was such a great kisser.

I melted into the kiss, Gajeel kept trying to get permission, but I wanted to tease him a bit, but now I really want to kiss him now, so I gave him permission to my mouth.

I clung onto him by his neck, this one thought kept running through my head. It was of him actually liking me, I never thought he would like me at all but since he is kissing me with so much passion, I guess he does.

As I was kissing him I felt my face turn to Erza's hair color shade.

*Gageel's p.o.v.*

I licked Levy's mouth for entrance which she gladly expected. But I saw her blush same as Erza's hair color.

But right now I could care less, cause  right now, I'm gonna give Levy a whole different experience.

I leaned in more deepening the kiss to a passionate makeout session.

*No one's p.o.v.*

Gajeel cupped Levy's cheeks with both of his hands, which made her move closer to his body.

Levy accidentally moaned in the kiss which made the Iron Dragon slayer smirk in the kiss.

He slipped his tongue in her mouth, he doesn't want to admit it but her soft cherry lips, were the best thing he felt and tasted in this world, beating out iron. Shocking huh?

Gajeel growled, when he felt Levy wanted to take control, so they both fought for dominance, which Gejeel won.

*5 minutes later*

They broke apart for air, everyone clapped for the couple, what they didn't end up notice Mirajane had taken photos of them.

But they finally noticed when they saw Mirajane's camera flash, which ended up making them chase her around to get the camera back.

Later that night Lucy found Natsu sleeping on her bed, she was so tired and ended slipping in as well and cuddled with him till she herself fell asleep herself.

*Hi guys, hoped you liked this story, please comment or vote tell people to look up my story PLEASE :)*

Lol its been a while right? Man I wrote this story around the age of 10 or 11, man I was really a corrupted child then.

By the way I read your comments not gonna lie some of them made me laugh, I'm surprised many of you liked this story.

Oh by the way, I fixed my old mistakes and updated it a bit, so it can be a better than the old story, please tell me if I missed any mistake, so I can correct it.

Thank you for the  comments, stars, criticism, honestly thank you. Helped a lot.

And a special thanks to the people who helped me evolve this story, and their support from the start.