Let the games began!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail

**********************************************************************

*At Lucy's house 7:00pm*

Lucy's p.o.v

"Is everyone here?" I asked, to all the people in the room.

Everyone nodded their heads, as a replay to confirm they're there.

I gave a short nod.

"Okay good, now, we are playing the pocky game, you should thank Mira for that, she also gave me paper to explain the rules, so let's see what it's about." I said, as calmly as possible.

What I noticed is that everyone seemed to be nervous as I mentioned  "The Pocky Game", and our S-class mage.

Everyone either gulped down saliva while others trembled in fear.

As I finished reading the paper, I made sure to make a quick summery about what the paper was about.

"She wrote down the names of the people who she wants to be paired and the rules. Here are the rules, each pair needs to put their mouths on each end of the stick, and bite it until the pair kiss each other or either pull away from one another. She made it clear everyone has to watch each pair do the game." I said.

Rage filled me up due to the fact I have to be paired with Natsu, I like him and all but were best friends, I can't like him, anyway he probably doesn't even like me, like AT ALL!

Well time to tell them the partners, I mentally sighed.

"First couple is me and Natsu, second is Erza and Jellal, third is Levy and Gajeel, and last but not least, Gray and Juvia, Got that!" I said, with a positive tone not to show them, how of a nervous wreck I am.

Everyone nodded, I opened the box and gave a Pocky stick to Natsu, so we can start the game. While everyone else watched.  Somene please help me!

With Natsu and Lucy

Everyone shouted," 3...2....1...... START!"

Well here goes nothing.

I nibbled the flat-bread, while Natsu ate it rather fast, well that's expected.  Before I knew it our lips and faces were a few inches apart.

Natsu had a tint of pink, which really took me by  surprise, he took the very last bite, next thing I knew we kissed, I don't know what came over him but he pulled me in closer.

I didn't notice what came over me either, cause out of nowhere my arms were already wrapped around  his neck.

I heard faint cheering from the girls and gagging from the guys, I giggled a little, but I didn't distract me from the task at hand, which was kissing the salmon idiot.

I swear only fools fall for him, and I guess I'm a fool then.

I giggled again, which caused him to raise a eyebrow, but went back to kissing me.

He suddenly placed me on his lap trying to deepen the kiss. He started to poke his tounge on my lips asking for permission, which I gladdly granted him, he explored my mouth with his pink tongue.

While I just moaned silently, he groaned, his tounge went over my teeth, gums, tounge, anywhwre in genral, we fought for dominance for a while. He won so he explored more of my mouth.

We had to breath so we parted from each others mouths, and we were met with cheering and gagging, which we laughed at.

I just rembered, I should thank Mira for this experience, she really knows what she's doing.

To Erza and Jellal

No one's p.o.v.

Lucy handed the pair a Pocky stick, once she finished, she walked up to Natsu and sat on the fire mages lap.

The countdown started once again, "3...2...1...... Start!" The mages screamed.

Erza and Jellal, were blushing like crazy, but they were nibbling really... really...really...really...really... really...slowly.

But they were finally five centimeters away from each others lips, so Jellal got the courage and took the last bite and came in contact with Erza's soft lips.

Jellal licked Erza's bottom lip for permission, but Erza didn't want to, so Erza and Jellal both fought for dominance.

Jellal ended up winning cause Erza had enough and just really wanted to kiss.

So Jellal took the opportunity and explored her mouth, he even wrestled with her tongue for a while, and ate some pocky left from there game they played a few minutes ago.

Until they broke a apart to catch their  breaths.

They were greeted with hugs, high fives and even sentences such as, "Took you guys long enough", or "Man I though it almost turned midnight."

Erza and Jellal, held hands and cuddled with one another.

Please review sorry of you didn't like it I will try my best next time

Aye sir and that is a promise!!

Please correct me in any spelling mistakes.

*Next chappy is about Gajeel and levy, and Gray and Juvia!!!!*