Gruvia!!!

*Gray and Juvia*

*Juvia's p.o.v.*

Love rival had already given us the stick, Juvia was blushing like crazy but Juvia just kept nibbling like every 10 seconds.

Each time both of us getting more and more closer.

But Gray-sama looked like a nervous wreck! But finally we both took the last bite.

*Gray's p.o.v.*

I felt her soft pink lips, I licked her bottom lip for entrance to her luscious lips.

We both played around to see who gets dominance for this makeout seesion, I clearly ended up winning, of course.

I pulled her closer by snaking my arm to her waist, and put her on my lap.

I realized she had her hands on my neck pulling herself closer to me as much as possible.

*5 minutes later, still kissing*

Me and Juvia broke apart for air we were blushing madly. "Gray-sama does this mean, we're boyfriend and girlfriend!" I kissed her lips once again, and exclaimed, "Does that answer your question." I smirked after what I said.

She answered by shaking her head rapidly up and down. "We should thank Marijane for making us a couple!" I whispered-yelled.

Juvia just nodded and we went back to sucking each other's faces once again.

While the others continued the game.

How did you like was it good, bad or worse thing you ever read.

Please I beg you tell me so I can fix it.

Sorry if Gray or Juvia are out of character!

Just saying I was trying something new, so like yaaahh.

Oh and sorry I haven't been updating I had SCHOOL and a project to do!!!!

Gale is in the next chapter YAY!!!

Please review!!!!