The pocky game

(This is my first time, so please don't judge.)

Disclaimer:I don't own Fairy Tail

***************************************************************"******

*At the guild*

*No one's p.o.v*

"Hey Lucy, why don't you invite the girl guild members to your house." Mirajane said.

"Why should I Mirajane, they're always there, even without me knowing, they even have a spare key with them." Lucy declared.

"Well I got plans to make new couples!" The matchmaker squealed.

"I already told you let them take their time, don't rush them, anyway me and Natsu are JUST FRIENDS." Lucy said, while blushing a tint of pink.

"Ohh... But Lucy, I never said anything about you and Natsu, Lucy you're blushing!" Mirajane squealed once again.

Which made Lucy flush crimson pink.

"COME ON LUCY PLEASE LET THEM COME OVER!" Pleaded the white-haired mage.

"FINE JUST PLEASE STOP YOU'RE BEGGING!" Yelled the celestial mage.

"OKAY!, Oh... by the way you guys are going to play the pocky game!!!" she said, while handing Lucy the boxes of Pocky, with a slip of paper on top of the box, and running away. So she won't get a ranting from the blonde.

"And I already told everyone to come to your house at 7:00 pm, because I knew you couldn't say, no!" Mirajane informed, while exiting the guild with utter happiness.

"Fine!" Yelled the enraged mage.

She got up from the stole and heading to the guild doors, and back to her apartment to prepare for the night of "Match making," she sighed, today will be a long night she thought as she walked home.

Next chapter we will let the games began.