14- Beautiful life

Purple-love
Silver-sad
Black-emotionless
Orange-annoyed

Yoongi p.o.v

"So...you want yo tell me that....you almost got raped that night?",
He nodded still looking down to his hands,
"And that when you tried to call me you were having a panic attack?",
Another nod,
"And that me being the jerk I'm accused you of fucking someone and you got angry and went along with my words to make angry",
"You made me feel hurt...not just angry".

I stared at his blond hair feeling the slight shake in his voice, taking a deep breath to calm myself and cursing at myself inside my head, I got up and sat next to Jimin on the bed pulling him to a hug,
He hugged me back and took a deep shaky breath squeezing me to his chest.

"I don't even think the word 'sorry' can be enough",
"You don't need to say it, I already got my revenge when I lied to you about having...ummm something with someone other",
I stayed quiet and thought about how he doesn't deserve me and my stupid jealous self.

We broke off the hug and he stared at me with his purple eyes that I grew to feel home in them, my eyes shifted to silver and he pouted seeing them but it was better than black or yellow.

"Yoongi.....can you...tell me what those orange pills are?",
I closed my eyes and thought of a way to avoid his question but he grabbed my hands squeezing them,
"Yoongi I'm not going anywhere...please?".

"Jimin I accused you of being a whore, I got angry at you when you needed my comfort instead of anger, I ignored your feelings for almost six months now and all of this is nothing next to what pain I can bring you, tell me one logical reason why on earth wouldn't you leave after all of this?!".

"Because I love you".

I felt my heart beating out of my chest, those words rang in my ears with a beautiful tone, I stared at him feeling my eyes shifting to purple but the pill I took on my way here to my apartment with Jimin made it hard for the color to appear, my head and eyes started hurting and I groaned in pain.

"Yoongi what's wrong?!",
His voice was so worried and I tried to tell him it was fine but couldn't, my head was splitting with pain and my eyes felt like they were on fire, I got up and walked to the bathroom stumbling on my way but Jimin helped me.

Once I got in I ran to the shower and turned the water on with me still in my sweatpants and shirt, the cold water calmed down my headache and I sighed in relief,
"You better start explaining Min Yoongi".

I ignored him again and closed my eyes under the water, I heard him sigh and the sound of clothes being ruffled behind me then his two arms wrapped around my waist, he back hugged me and I let my greedy heart bask in the feeling of love and relief to this boy although I don't deserve him.

His fingers traced my skin under my wet shirt and his lips pressed against my nape,
"You look beautiful with this wet hair and shirt",
I smiled softly and pressed my back to his chest, he grabbed the hem of my shirt and raised it up taking it off me slowly, only then did I notice his naked chest pressing against my back.

I turned around facing him and saw his eyes gazing at me with loving soft gaze, his cheeks were dusted in pink and he had a soft smile,
"You are more beautiful",
His smile widened closing his eyes adorably, he tip toed and pecked my nose, I pecked his too and hugged him.

We swayed side to side under the water and Jimin giggled, I felt the same warm feeling spreading inside me,
I bit his ear playfully and pecked it,
"One day....All of this drama is going to end, I promise you".

He nodded and kissed my shoulder,
"I'm gonna have my happily ever after?",
I stayed silent for a moment then nodded slowly,
"Yeah you will, you are a good soul Jimin, you are gonna have a beautiful life cause you are an angel".

"Hey...you sound like you won't be a part of that beautiful life",
"You are overthinking jahiya"
"Yoongi why are you talking lik-",
"We don't gotta go there, past lovers and warfare",

I pecked his lips and whispered,
"It's just you and me now",
I lift him by his hips and placed his back on the wall, he tried to talk again but I swallowed his words with a kiss, I need to change this subject before I break down....

He groaned to my mouth and tried to push me but I didn't budge, pressing my clothed dick to his he moaned and his grip on my arm tightened, I trailed my lips down to his neck biting the skin and licking it enjoying the beautiful taste of his wet skin.

I slide down his pants and boxers to his knees freeing his hard on and took of my pants too,
"Yoongi w-wait! I wanna talk abo-AH!!!",
I shoved two fingers inside and thrusted them quickly making him groan and shake, he put his forehead on my shoulder moaning loudly and panting.

A loud moan meant I found his spot and I pressed my fingertips at it repeatedly, he jerked in my arms and his hole tightened around my fingers pushing me in, I took out my fingers and placed them with my dick quickly slamming in and relishing in his yelp, moving my hips quickly and slamming hard at his prostate he came painting our chests with his cum.

He panted and closed his eyes,
"We...we still.....need to talk..",
I took my fingers and swiped them across his chest covering them with his cum then pushed them inside his mouth, he whined in protest but licked around my fingers, his beautiful full lips wrapping around my fingers so beautifully.

I grunted and felt myself reaching my climax quickly, he stared into my eyes with a half opened eyes that shined with dark blue and purple strings, he smirked around my fingers pulling his tongue between my fingers and sliding it up them slowly making me cum inside him shouting his name, he moaned at the feeling if my warm cum spreading inside him and I panted taking my fingers off.

I pulled out and cleaned us both, he was so sleepy and tired making me carry him around and put his clothes on for him,
I placed him in my bed and contemplated whether I should sleep on the couch tonight, before I can decide he pulled me to the bed by my wrist and slept over my body to stop me from getting up.

I sighed and wrapped us in the sheets drifting off to sleep, he is gonna have to deal with me in the middle of the night again for his stubbornness..

🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿

Shower sex cause the demand on it was high 😂😂🤝🏻

Next is gonna be the new story!!!!
ARE YOU ALL READY ???✨✨😌💜

Love you butters💜✨🐥