"I feel really bad for Ruby, essentially social media is a dating app and those boundaries need to be set in place." I said. "This has the potential to ruin everything."

"This is a form of cheating."

****

"Girls you both look amazing tonight." Gareth and Ollie said to Liv and I as we all sat in the kitchen area.

"Thank you."

"How are things going? I heard you and Tristan had a good chat."

"We actually did the other night. I was kind of expecting him to react badly to the rumours Inga started about Miles and I but he said he doesn't really have any hold over me and we're both free to move on."

"Would it hurt to see him move on?"

"I don't know. On the one hand I would never go back there and I can't expect to him to stay single forever just to please me. But it would probably be a shock with us all in the same space here."

"Have you made up with Emily?"

"So we've made up with Emily but I feel like her and Tiff still have a problem with Maeva and Maeva has been good to the both of us recently so now we're like in the middle." Liv explained.

"The vibe amongst us all is really bad."

"So we decided that tonight we would do something, but now I feel like we've made the wrong decision. All the girls are at dinner, except for us two."

"What tonight?" Ollie asked.

"No you haven't sent Maeva in with all the other girls?"

"We have and now yeah they're probably all waiting for us to show up."

"Is it all the girls? Why have you done this?"

"It's probably the most fucked up thing I've ever heard in my life."

"Everyone just needs to sort their shit out without us there."

"What have you two done?"

"Shall we just all get pissed and get naked?" Liv asked.

"I mean I'm up for it."

"Sadly we are having a call later with our friends Jake and Hannah, they were the first trans people to have a baby in the UK."

"Wow."

"They were so good to us and they're just incredible people."

"Well I hope it all goes well."

"I'm not sure we're the ones needing the luck, you're the ones stirring the pot."

"How do you feel about all this?" Liv asked noticing my quietness. "You must be excited for them."

"Beyond excited, it's weird because I think as a family we all just pushed the baby expectation onto my side when Ollie announced he was gay but I think especially since you found Gareth we can all see what amazing parents you'd make."

"Only because our baby will have the best auntie."

"What type of an auntie do you think you'd be?" Gareth asked me.

"A cool one! I'd definitely let them sleepover and stay up all night eating candy, take them on rollercoasters. I know I probably don't say this often enough but I am really proud of the both of you, with all the challenges this past year so many couples would have probably just given up but you've both stuck to it."

"Come here." They both pulled me into a hug. "Come on Miss Bentley you can't miss out on a Locke group hug."

"My favourite family, I love you all very much."