"I've heard all about your hot tub antics. I presume everyone was on best behaviour."

"Of course." I confirmed. "They wouldn't even let me and Emily walk home alone so Miles escorted us back home."

"That was more because the both of you kept falling over than anything else."

"We were a mess, she actually slept in my bed last night because she didn't want to wake up Harvey."

"I bet he's not happy."

"I bet he isn't. Well I'd better get back but I'll see you all later." Liv said as she finished up her breakfast and placed a kiss on my forehead. "See you all later."

"Come on them boys, tell me who did the eggs?" I asked referring to the perfectly poached eggs.

"I did the eggs." Miles said.

"I did them!" Fred argued back. "All you did was boil the water."

"Hey guys." I turned around to find Habbs and Verity, who joined us briefly in the hot tub last night.

"Where's our breakfast?"

"Sorry guys we cooked for Liv but she's ate hers and left."

"Yeah she'd fucked off and left her coffee but I hope you both don't feel too bad after last night."

"You know who seemed to enjoy herself. Ruby, she was having the time of her life."

"Did you not think it was weird though how Rez was like just staring at us throughout, I tried to include him but he wasn't having any of it."

"I mean at least we tried. I feel like it brings Ruby down when he's not joining in and that's exactly what I didn't want to happen."

"Do you now think that atmosphere in the house has changed with his arrival. My room is below them and I can just constantly hear them arguing." Habbs told us all. "Just not what you want in a healthy relationship."

"I heard that he's been texting some other girls."

"I feel like Verity," "Oh no," "We've not really known how to say this..."

"Wait what?" I questioned Habbs and Verity.

"So basically Rez has sent me some inappropriate messages in the past, that you wouldn't really say if you were in a relationship."

"Really inappropriate."

"Like what?"

"Whilst they were together?"

"Yeah like last summer."

"What was it though?"

"Like when are you going to break up with Tristan?"

"Is this whilst they were together?" I asked. "They've been on quite a few breaks from what I've heard."

"Yeah, I was literally on holiday with the both of them when this was happening, but it gets worse."

"He's asked me if I'm back in the dating game, he's sent me flame emoji's."

"You are only allowed to send flame emoji's if you are single."

"Now I see their relationship though I'm like this is so awkward, I can't believe you were sending me those messages."

"Show them the messages, I remember though like when I was dating Sam they asked to go on a double date with this other girl and he basically laughed off the fact that he had a girlfriend."

"Verity I miss you. When are you dumping Tristan? Reacting to your stories, you two seem to talk a lot for people who aren't very close."

"Exactly, I've met him once."