“I’m sure of it on Lucy’s right hand there was-“

“Erza we all know where blondie’s guild mark is.” Gajeel cut her off rolling his eyes.

“Was” Erza whispered while everyone stared at her confused. “Huh?”

“Her guild mark was there, the mark she has on her right hand-“Erza took in a shaky breath “It was Zeref’s mark.

“Now I remember where what that mark was!” Gray suddenly exclaimed while everyone stared at him confused.

“What are you talking about?”

“The mark on her right breast in red, didn’t you guys notice it?” Everyone blinked in confusion.

“Huh guess we were all distracted that Lucy isn’t really…well Lucy.” Cana sighed.

“She has Lisanna” Juvia spoke out. “Why Lisanna?”

Everyone else stiffened. “Revenge” Gajeel growled. He’s been there and done that, never ended well.

“It made me part of something greater besides….he promised something I couldn’t refuse” Gray recited. “The ‘he’ must be Zeref and this must be his plan. This is even worse than we thought, he’s probably using Lucy’s weaknesses against her and has her under a spell.”

“She didn’t seem weak, she was scary.” Happy commented landing on a quiet Natsu shoulder.

“No Happy he means emotional weaknesses.” Erza sighed.

“Oh my god this is all my fault” Natsu finally spoke making everyone turn towards him.

“What do you mean?” Gajeel raised an eyebrow while everyone else but Juvia stiffened, they weren’t there that day.

“She disappeared right after, all those things I said to her that day, the things we said” Nastu clenched his fist struggling not to let tears escape him.

“Wait-“Gajeel turned towards him with a deadly expression. “You mean all those rumors I heard about you all bad mouthing Lucy was true?” He asked slowly while everyone just looked away nodding a little while Juvia got angry.

Everyone looked at her in shock as she marched up and slapped Gray harshly. Gray barely registered anything as the sting on his check became visible.

“Bastard, Juvia is angry at Gray-sama for being like that to a friend. Even Juvia could see she looked up to you all of you and cherished you. She accepted you all and you all just threw her away like that. So what Lisanna returned it wouldn’t have stopped Juvia from being friends with new and old. Women are more sensitive than men you know.” Everyone still stared in shock and shame.

“I agree with her, lucky she got to you all first, you would have met my club instead of a hand.” Gajeel huffed.

“Wait why did she take Lisanna and suddenly leave? Wouldn’t she have stayed trying to destroy us too or something?” Happy flew overhead while everyone quickly remembered the current situation.

Erza thought about it gasping. “We need to find the others!”

“Why?” Natsu asked feeling annoyed.

“Because I bet the only there’s only one thing she would go for to put on hold such a good revenge opportunity” Erza spoke frantically.

“Crap the last key! We need to warn the others” Cana reached for the communication card each team had.

She went and turned it on only for it to emit a red light. “Huh that’s never happened before.” Cana stared confused at the card.

Everyone backed away cautiously keeping eye on the card in Cana’s hand. “Cana lose the card!” Gray raced over to her as the card began trembling and the red light got brighter lighting Cana’s horrified expression before she was thrown back as the card exploded along with Gray and the others.

“What do we do now, we can’t warn the others about Lucy” Happy groaned shaking off the dust on his fur as Juvia supported a battered Cana.

“Looks like we’ll have to get to them before she does.” Erza sighed before turning towards Juvia as she let out a gasp.

She struggled to hold up a now unconscious Cana as Gajeel went to help her wincing a little as his hand was still injured.

“We also need Wendy to heal Cana and Gajeel fast if we’re going to go against Lucy. I’m sure she has many new tricks up her sleeves having all eleven dark keys with her.” Gray spoke in warning before silence overcame them.

“Hey” Natsu broke the silence making everyone stare at him.

“Anyone wonder where her celestial spirits and their keys are?”

----------------

Good question Natsu

Guys I am so sorry

Will you kill me if I say I forgot to update for the week?

So to make it up to you I have another chapter ready.

Check out my other books

Till then

Peace out