SIXTEEN

“W-what’s going on?” Lisanna stuttered making Lucy sneer.

“Are you really this slow? I used you all to get what I wanted.” Lucy rolled her eyes while everyone stared shocked by her bluntness.

‘This isn’t the Lucy we know’ Erza thought staring blankly at her.

“Lucy please think about what you’re doing” Natsu said softly staring at her with hope and hurt.

“Oh I am thinking about what I am doing” Lucy chuckled strapping the two keys with the many others around her waist.

Gray felt the realization hit him hard. “You’re the celestial wizard the man was talking about” He said in surprise while Lucy just smirked.

“A shame he didn’t listen to my warning about giving you too much information, now he’s six feet under” Lucy pouted before sneering. “Not like I wasn’t going to kill him anyway, he was getting boring” She sighed in dismay while everyone stared disgusted at the person in front of them.

They didn’t know who she was anymore.

“Who did this to you Luce” Natsu asked trembling while Lucy felt anger at her nickname.

“Whatever do you mean Natsu no one did anything to me” Lucy said innocently while Daemon snorted making her elbow him. He growled but another growl over powered his making everyone snap their attention towards Natsu.

“You know what I mean Lucy who made you like this?!”He growled yelling while Lucy just tilted her head in mild amusement.

“I don’t really get why you care after all they only did what you wanted.” She smiled a bittersweet smile.

“They made me stronger better more powerful” Natsu and everyone flinched at every word while Lucy just scowled.

“Don’t look so guilty, this may be the best thing that’s happened to me.” She smiled but it only made everyone uneasy. “It made me part of something greater, besides he promised something I couldn’t refuse”

Everyone stared at her smiling face all thinking the something but uneasy to say it. “What was it?” Erza asked cautiously instantly regretting it when a dark look and aura enveloped Lucy.

“Revenge”

Lucy reached towards one of her dark keys before she froze as a familiar voice infiltrated her mind. ‘Not yet little red, you will have your chance for now we need the last key’

Everyone stared at Lucy confused as she froze in place and seemed to space out.

‘Of course Zeref-Sama.” Lucy obeyed feeling him smirk. ‘Oh and bring your new toy’ Lucy smirked making everyone back away cautiously.

She turned towards Daemon who nodded in understanding.

“Change of plans” Lucy uttered before Daemon charged at the group, however his target was Lisanna who he successfully got before they both disappeared.

“I’m taking her with me. Toddles” Lucy waved at them and only then did Erza get a glance at her right hand making her gasp and pale as she disappeared in a black puff of smoke.

“LISANNA!” The rest called out to her while Nastu cried “Lucy no!”

“What’s wrong Erza?” Gray turned towards her seeing her pale stiff form.

“T-t-that was” Erza stuttered making everyone turn towers her in shock.

“Erza?” Cana approached her slowly.