Q/A

Soooo, here I will answer some questions that weren't answered in the books!

Why did the search parties never return?

That's a long story, so, Hiccup and Astrid went to the Hidden world for their retirement, and since this place is strictly for dragons only even after peace has been restored, so they had to stay in their dragon forms, for pretty much most of the rest of their lives. But, while being dragons, their human side slowly faded away, of course they had their memories of their human life, but since they haven't seen humans in so long and they were so old, that they were just scared. SO, when they saw the search parties, they spooked them away, that the humans fell into the ocean, and the dragons got so scared and angry that they just flew away. What happened to them after, is a mystery even for me......Yeah, sorry.

Why Hiccup and Astrid died earlier?

They didn't, exactly. They were around over 50 when they retired, while Dart was around 30. She was around 230 when she passed away, which meant that Astrid and Hiccup would be well over 250, but Night Furies don't necessarily live up to 300 years. They can, but not always. So, they were about 240 when they passed away.

What happened to the Bewilderbeast?

Well, he was about 200 years when he was released from stone, and remember when he said that Hiccup and Astrid knew where to find him? Well, that would be the Hidden world. So, he passed away a couple of years after Hiccup's and Astrid's retirement, happy and a chill dude😂😂