~°~ wooyoung ~°~ [5]

part 5: royals

the days passed fast and wooyoung was already at his uncles castle for a week.

yuna who finished the drawing of wooyoung, slowly fell in love with him. every evening she was looking at his picture, amazed by his beauty. such a handsome man.

mingi, who also spent a few time with both of them, already sensed the way she felt towards him. they grew up together... how should he not.

wooyoung wasn't sure about his feelings. insecure, he tried to avoid the feelings he also grew. was he even allowed to feel that way when she is already chosen for his cousin?

he felt uncomfortable. kinda guilty. he didn't know that yuna felt the same and he felt like betraying his aunt who took such good care of him.

what should i do?, was a thought he couldn't get rid of. leaving  was the only thing what made sense to him. leaving before he grew bigger feelings and started to cause any trouble.

------

yuna who needed a lot of courage to talk to mingi about her feelings, asked him what she should do. she wanted to tell his mother but she wasn't sure if it was a good idea.

"i already knew that you like him. you should tell him about it before he comes to any stupid thoughts. i heard that he wants to leave tomorrow."

"leave? tomorrow?! why?"

"i don't know, he didn't tell me the reason. but you should tell my mom about your feelings. who knows, maybe she allows you to marry him instead."

"my dad has to agree too, don't forget that. he wanted me to marry you. i don't think he'll change his mind."

"you should give it a try. he is from my family as well. so there ain't a problem. just do it before he leaves..  ah and tell him too."

"but- you know that i am not brave enough to do that! next to that fact.. your mom really wants you to marry! who should you marry then?"

"you have your own problems and i have mine, okay? don't worry. wooyoung's tip was great. girls from the village are so much prettier than royals."

"yah! i'm right next to you, you know?! i can hear you!"

with a bright smile, mingi petted her head and left.
"you know, i'm joking! and now get yourself together before he leaves!"

"but what if he doesn't feel the same...", she just whispered as she watched her friend leaving her behind. ahhh, i hate that so much!

------

wooyoung who was at the stables, didn't realise that mingi approached him.
"why do you wanna leave?", he suddenly asked, scaring wooyoung like his soul left his body.

"are you crazy? why are you scaring me like this? huh?"

"nah, it's just that i'm curious. i think your decision was pretty sudden. so i wanna know why."

a soft sigh left wooyoungs mouth. should he tell him? would he be upset? what should he do?

"it's just... ugh..  i don't know how to say it. but... i don't know... i think- i think i like her."

"really?!", mingi acted shocked. he already thought wooyoung would like her but he wasn't sure at all.

"yah! be quiet. what if someone hears you!"

"nah. tell her. i promise, you won't regret it."

"what? wait- you aren't mad or something?"

"why should i? we are friends and if you really like her that would may be a way for me to not marry her. you know that all of this is forced and that both of us don't like it, you are also aware of. so why are you hesitating?"

"really? that's what you're thinking? wait- so did you find someone on your trip? we didn't talked about it yet."

"hmm, maybe. i'm not sure. but a thing you should definitely do is to tell her about your feelings."

------

still thinking about mingis words, wooyoung lay in  his bed.

to tell her might be the best idea... and if she doesn't feel the same, i can still leave that place. we might never see each other again... why am i even hesitating? since when am i such a coward? if jongho would see me, he would laugh at me... ughhh they better shouldn't know about this-

suddenly someone knocked at his door.
with a simple "come in" he invited the person outside his room.

he actually thought it is mingi but it was yuna, so he was just staring at her with big, big eyes as if she would be a ghost or something.

softly giggling because of his face expression, she approached him.

"i- i think we need to talk.", she said.