~°~ wooyoung ~°~ [6]

part 6: confession

they couldn't believe each others words. did they really love each other? like... no one sided love?

both thought that way and were literally speechless and just staring at each other. how could that be possible?

insecure, they searched mingi while holding hands. they wanted to tell his mother about that. what would she say? would she support them? or not?

"when the three of us go together and explain it to her, we maybe have a chance. let's just hope that mingi found someone, too. otherwise we might get in some trouble.", wooyoung said as he knocked at mingi's door.

they went inside and there he was. laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. 

"oh damn, what happened to you?", yuna laughed as she looked at her childhood friend.

"i'm having a mental crisis because you both are to stupid to confess.", he responded sarcastically, not knowing that wooyoung was also there.

"yah! you knew that, right?!"

fast mingi sat up and saw you both holding hands.
"oh, i'm sorry.", he giggled, "but honestly it took you long."

"hmph- as if you were better.", wooyoung said, crossing his arms.

"whatever. the reason why we are here is that we wanna talk to your mother about the marriage. that means we need you too. so please tell me you found someone out there.", yuna interrupted the boys little fight.

"what? ahh. well, i'll talk to her don't worry. you can confess to her that you love each other. that won't be a problem."

"no! song mingi! you come with us now!", yuna suddenly yelled at him, leaving wooyoung kinda shocked.

"did you know she could do that?", he whispered to mingi, aware of that she heard it.

"actually not.", he also looked shocked, shaking his head in disbelief.

------

so they went to wooyoung's aunt together. a little afraid of what would happen, yuna couldn't let go of wooyoung's hand. she wouldn't rip them apart? or?

they entered the garden, where mingi's mother was found. surprised she looked at wooyoung's and yuna's crossed hands.

"mom- we wanna talk to you.", mingi hesitated as the queen approached them, not saying anything.

"i am in love with wooyoung and i just can't marry mingi. we are no lovers and it feels just super wrong to marry a friend, you don't even have feelings for.", yuna spoke carefully.

"yes, i know we should have married but as wooyoung said i was in the village and met an amazing girl. she also is a royalty, she just didn't grew up in a castle. a weird story, which doesn't belong here but what i wanna say is that you don't have to force us to marry. we fell in love. so please talk to her dad and save us from this arranged marriage no one wants.", mingi talked to his mother.

his mother slightly teared up. was she happy or sad? wooyoung didn't know.

the three of them were insecure. not knowing what that would mean for them.

"my dearest children-", she sobbed and pulled all three in a hug. "sure, i'll talk to him but i can't promise anything."

she obviously is mom's sister... , wooyoung thought as he smiled. hopefully everything will be fine.

------

a week passed and yuna's dad came to the castle. he didn't knew that his daughter wouldn't marry the brother of her sister's husband, so he was pretty surprised when he got to know about wooyoung.

wooyoung carefully introduced himself to the king as he didn't want to seem wrong for his daughter.

also mingi told about his feelings and the king quietly listened to his daughter. he didn't like it. he didn't want his daughter to marry some random dude, he didn't know...

but at the same time, wooyoung was also from the same family. and also he saw how much mingi's mothers cared for her nephew. would he be the right one for his beloved youngest daughter?

------

the king stayed for a few days to see what kind of person wooyoung is and he was amazed. wooyoung was more gentle than he thought.

he believed his daughter in good hands. and so he agreed but only with that condition that they have to marry in latest a year.

happy, everyone was celebrating the great news.  together wooyoung and yuna went back to yeongwonhan. both of them were still surprised that her dad really agreed but sure, it also made them absolutely happy.

anf wooyoung couldn't wait to introduce her to his beloved brothers.

- the end :) -