~°~ yeosang ~°~ [4]

part 4: her

the next days, yeosang regularly went down to the kitchen to see her. whenever he showed up down there, he told her that he was just hungry. but both of them knew the truth.

they felt comfortable with each other and wooyoung also realised that. he was joking and teasing his older brother whenever they were alone.

but then.. the queen was back. the servants had a hard time when she thought the castle was not clean enough, so they were forced to purge everything.

also the two brothers needed to be more careful. would she hear about yeosang meeting the girl she would probably fire her. the risk, he could still become the king was to big.

------

"is jongho already back?", wooyoung asked as he returned at the castle. he was back from a ride and yeosang was at the stables, looking for his own horse.

"no, not yet.", he said as he gave his stallion an apple. "you miss mijeom right, she is your mare.", he was whispering to him while wooyoung brought his own horse back to the stable.

"shouldn't he be back already?", wooyoung asked a little bit worried.

"if he isn't back by tomorrow, we can go search for him, but i think he is okay. he is the strongest of us and knows nature the best. we all know that he prefers being out there instead of being with us.", yeosang said but secretly, he was worried too.

why is he like this? he ever used to be different from us but could it be that he can't process everything what happened? to our parents..

the brothers never talked about the bad parts and how they felt when their parents left, so both of the older ones were worried about the youngest.

"but besides that. i know, you still meet that girl. you're birthday is soon. we need to do something. ask her. i know that you like her. the way you stare is almost creepy. but please, we need to finally get rid of our aunt!", the blond guy whispered as he was afraid someone could hear him.

"i know. but i don't wanna drag both of us into something we don't know about, yet. yes, i like her, yes i met her a few times. and also yes, we talk a lot. but we never mentioned love or anything. and the queen is watching me. she realised that i sneak downstairs at night. and also what should i do? just tell her that i want to marry? you know she won't allow any of this. it's 'her' kingdom."

both of them went silent. yeosang wasn't able to hide his disappointment at all but it wasn't towards wooyoung, it was to himself.

why can't he be brave enough to ask sora about her feelings? because he wasn't sure about his own? did he want to protect her from his aunt? he didn't knew.

"i believe in you. you have everyone on your side. there are just a few people who truly follow her. we'll get this okay?", the middle head said and gave a supportive smile for his brother.

"thank you, wooyoung."

------

this night. today, he wanted to ask her. he reflected the conversation he had with wooyoung. he was right. there are so many people who would support him. there is nothing he needs to fear about.

as he went downstairs, he could feel his heart beating fast like it never did before. he was nervous but also excited. he finally wanted to confess to her.

but when he arrived at the kitchen it was empty. confused he was looking around. "sora?"

no response.
her mop and the water bucket were still here. she was definitely here.
but where is she now?

"yah! let me go!", he heard her scream from far away. the court?

as fast as he could he ran upstairs and tried to find a way to the court.

wooyoung who was sleeping peacefully until now, got slowly out of his bed, rubbing his eyes in confusion and tiredness while walking to his window.

"what's going on?", he asked himself as he spotted sora, yeosang, their aunt and two guards who arrested sora.

"what-?", as fast as he could he took on his shoes and threw on a coat. he ran to the court.

what just happened?