~°~ yeosang ~°~ [6]

part 6: "for a brighter future"

she was laying in her bed. sora. she was overwhelmed with her feelings. should she agree?
yeosang left the decision to her.

she needed to be brave now. it was hard to tell him how she feels. but she loved him too, so what was she afraid of? failure? because her parents left her too? because she was an orphan? adopted? forced to work..

she didn't even remember how her parents looked like but she wanted to take that step. she wanted to go that way with him. together.

but sora? a queen? she would prefer anything but not that kind of glamorous life. she liked the simple way to live. just some rest would be kind.

all those thoughts were making her insecure.
all those thoughts made it hard to her, making a decision.

a decision what was supposed to change her whole life.

------

yeosang who was also not able to sleep, was anxious. what if she really does not choose him?

he said it doesn't matter but actually... the more he imagined a life with her, the more he wanted it.

was that stupid? they didn't even know each other longer than a week...

fate? did he believe in soulmates? love at the first sight? yes. now he did. what else should describe his feelings to her? nothing. exactly noting could do that.

------

wooyoung was at the stables... waiting for his younger brother since he still didn't arrive at home.

he was gone for exactly five days now. but actually... jongho was never gone for longer than four days.

he was worried. jongho knew about yeosangs birthday. it was today.
yeosang was still sleeping, also sora did.
why isn't he here?

their aunt was pretty silent. he watched her coming down here. with all her luggage and her servants.
the carriage was ready.

he told her that she should leave before yeosang wakes up. it's his gift. he should ask sora today and if everything goes well, there's a marriage soon.

------

it was almost 12 when yeosang finally woke up.
today it was the day, the day when he becomes 20. the day his mom waited for. but now... she isn't even able to be with him.

looking up in the sky through his windows, he believed that their parents were watching them.

today he needed to ask her. he gave her almost two days to think about everything. if she doesn't know by now. he shouldn't marry her. because if she was so insecure about it, the love couldn't last long.

that's what he thought.
there are enough pretty girls. i'll be the king. who wouldn't want to marry me?

with a sigh he got up and was confused as he couldn't find wooyoung. where is he?

finding his way down to the stables, he saw his younger brother. yeosang realised that he didn't saw the queen until now? what happened?

"good morning.", the guy with the soft brown her greeted his younger brother.
"you slept long.", was the blond boy's answer. still not facing him, just showing his back.

"i was tired."

a smile decorated the middle heads face as he turned around, stood up from his chair and pulled the oldest into a hug.

"happy birthday, get that girl. we are free now."

"you mean she is gone?!"

"yes. she is. you can marry whoever you want without consequences. it's your kingdom. yeongwonhan is finally yours. and today the message will be send. from tomorrow on you are the king."

yeosang couldn't believe his brothers words.
could it be true?

he was running across the yard. searching for that one girl. "sora?!"

as he spotted her sitting in the garden. taking care of some flowers. "sora!"

she turned around with one flower in her hand and walked towards him.
"happy birthday.", she said giving him the flower.

with a smile on his face, he couldn't be happier. it was one of the best days in his whole life.

"today... i hope you can answer my question. you don't need to give me reasons. just a yes or no. you are aware of everything what follows to your answer. yeongwonhan will know you. the only thing i ask for is being a hundred percent honest. follow your heart and it will be alright. that's what my mom said. and i'd like to tell you the same."

he took a deep breath while sora was just looking at him. she actually was barely able to breath. she was excited. she thought for hours about it and calculated the best.

the result was ever the same.

"do you wanna marry me?"

"yes, i do.", she said looking at him confidently as if he is her whole world. she was happy.

following his desire he pulled her closer, wrapping his one arm around her waist, putting the other hand on her cheek, pressing his lips on hers.

------

"I lo-", he wanted to say a few seconds later but getting interrupted by some pounding hooves.

"I AM SO SORRY, I FORGOT THE TIME.", the youngest's horse galloped on the court.

the sudden appearance made everyone laugh, as he approached his brother.

"what did i miss and when is the marriage?"

yeosang was laughing at the youngest. "not a lot, but i guess you have to tell us a lot, too. and that's sora, the future queen of our kingdom."

with a bow jongho introduced himself to his brothers fiancé.

"great news for a better and bright future."