Angel:spill it all!

Me:well he got me a promise ring and.

Angel: wait! Bitch it's 2015 who the hell does promise rings anymore!?!?

Me:CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME TELL THE STORY!!!! Please..thank you..anyway HE GOT ME A DIAMOND PROMISE RING, he bought me all this stuff and..

Angel: DID YOU GET THE D' OR NOT!!!

Me: Didn't I tell you not to interrupt me, subject change I'm not telling you nothing!

Angel: YOU DID IT!!! YOU GOT THE D'!!!! I CAN HEAR IT IN YA VOICE!!! What positions he put you in?

Me: DE'ANGELO!!That's none of you're business !!

Angel: mmhh well I know he wore ya ass out because you sound sleepy.

Me:yes he did..but besides the sex which was amazing, the night was great. This is the best relationship I've been in, Angel I really do love him. he means everything to me.

Angel:Well I'm glad you're happy boo! the real question is...why the hell is Kendal DMing me on Instagram tryna tell me to give you his number.

Me: FUCK THAT NIGGA! I don't have no time for this! This shit is not bouta happen! No!

Angel: I'm not even gon answer him,

Me: UGH! I just don't want nothing or nobody trying to come between me and Odell..

Angel: well don't worry bout it girl. Don't think about Kendal just focus on Nursing School and ya ugly boyfriend.

Me:wow Angel you are crazy

Angel: I know, well Fabian is home...I gotta go! (Hangs up)

I tossed my phone to the side and sighed..I don't know what Kendal is up too but he better leave me the hell alone!. I went downstairs to the living room and started studying for my upcoming exam. I was getting tired but I wanted to wait up for Odell. once I finished studying I went on Instagram and took a couple pictures. The first like that popped up was from 'ThatNiggaKen_' .. OMFG KENDAL NEED TO GET ON SOMEWHERE!! Just so we wouldn't have any conflict I blocked him, I don't want anything to do with him ! I even recognized some of his friends who were following me and they asses got blocked too and if any of his other friends or family wanna follow me the can get invited to this BBQ [BLOCKING BITCHES QUICKLY]. I heard the front door open and shut.

"Hey Babygirl," He sat next to me.

"Hey boo.." I closed my books

"What you doing up this late? I thought you'd be in bed by now." He laid his head on my lap.

"I was waiting up for you punk." I started to twist and run my fingers through his hair.

Odell turned the tv on and we started watching Being Mary Jane. I hated this show but Odell liked it a lot.

"Babe you're hair dye is fading! And you need a fresh cut."

"You gon do it for me?" He asked.

"No because the last time I did it you kept complaining about how I wasn't doing it right! Then when I was finished you was like ..oh this shit nice! Thanks bae" I copied him.

"C'mon babe! I did ya hair last week!"

"NIGGA! You burned my forehead twice and the back of my neck four times!"

"Well nobody told you to have a big ass forehead and a long neck!!" I smacked him in his arm

"Just for that I'm not doing it!" I pushed him into the floor