Hound Dog: In this one week we will take some drastic measures and update the whole security system. With that you don't need to worry about another attack.

Nezu: Classes for today are canceled and I expect you all to be well rested and back by the beginning of the next week.

After he said that everyone began leaving the room, everyone but me. I had different plans. Since I didn't wanted to go home as my mother wasn't always home. Don't get me wrong she was a brilliant woman and a caring mother but thanks to me being born quirkless she had to do all kind of jobs. I was happy for her that she got one that treated her well and payed her good. The only downsize of it was that she needed to leave the city once a month for it for a whole week and so I would be alone at home for the week and it would be way to boring.

I went towards Nezu and Hound instead of out the door like every other student and a couple of teachers.

Me: Nezu, Sir, can I ask you something?

Nezu: Oh Midoriya, I didn't expect anyone coming up at me after what I just said.

No normall person would even ask what I was about to ask.

Me: I was thinking and I wanted to ask are only the hero course free for the week?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: I know this sounds ridiculous but is there any chance that I could join the support course for the week? I know it is not my place to ask but I am curious to see what they are doing and I thought that it would be a good opportunity to learn the one thing or the other from them.

Hound Dog: Midoriya, the week is there so you can rest and easy your mind from what had happened.

Me: I know but as future heroes we should learn to be able to cope with any kind of situation.

Hound Dog: I stongly advice against it.

Nezu: Sure you can.

Hound Dog: And he doesn't care what I said again.

Nezu: No, I heard you pretty good the first time. If one of my schools student wish to gain more knowledge than who am I to be against it? This is a place of knowledge after all.

And just like this I was able to join the rest of the day the support course. While being there for the last 4 hours of their time schedule, I befriended nearly all of them and not only that but I was able to easily communicate with them and even give some advice for some of their sketches. It was soo much fun. They even included me into their class chat group.

Chat Group:

Toymaker: Izu-kun! I want your opinion on my new baby!

CinnamonRoll: Mei, can't this wait till tomorrow?

Sakura: He is right, Mei! It's already 3 a.m. why are you still online?

Toymaker: Reasons!

Breaker: Mei, stop it for today and go to sleep!

CinnamonRoll: Wait is everyone online?

Breaker + 19 others: Yes!

CinnamonRoll: Can I ask something?

Explody: Sure.

Solder: Shot!

CinnamonRoll: I was thinking and I wanted to ask you if you guys wanted to prank scare the hero course including every teacher?

Toymaker: YESSS I AM IN!

Solder: Me 2

Breaker: Me 3

Unit: Me 4

Ohm: Me 5

.

.

.

Explody: Me 20

PowerLoader: Me 21

Unit: SHOT!

Explody: Freak!

Toymaker: I completely forgot that PowerLoader is in our group chat...

PowerLoader: Just ignore me. I am only here for my own personal entertainment.

CinnamonRoll: Isn't that something Nezu like?

PowerLoader: Yes and I though this phrase would be fitting here.

Ohm: So you are not gonna rat us out?

PowerLoader: Kids, you are my class! I would never do something like it. Besides if I can get Nezu's scared face on camera and every other faces too then I am happy about it.

Unit: @ CinnamonRoll What did you think about?

CinnamonRoll: Making UA a haunted house in the one week!

PowerLoader: You do realize that they will be working on the security upgrades?

CinnamonRoll: Who is responsible for them?

PowerLoader: Me and my class..... OHHHH

CinnamonRoll: Exactly! So what you guys saying about it.

PowerLoader: I have been waiting my whole life for such an opportunity so of course we will help you!

Ohm: We will need soo much blood!

Toymaker: Oh and customs!

Sakuro: Don't forget the dead bodies!

3rd POV:

Just like this the support course and Izuku began planning and worked the whole week on the security updates that Nezu asked including the haunted house changes to UA. From outside the building was still looking like normal but the moment someone enters it, it looks more like a scene out of a horror movie. Blood was spilled everywhere and even the general ed courses and every student in UA expect class 1A &1B including the big three were in and began playing dead bodies or acting as if they gone crazy. Now the only thing that was missing was for the teachers and class 1A, 1B and the big three to arrive