Event time!

A/N: Izuku'S POV until said otherwise.

Why is everyone on edge?

I mean sure we are just first years but still....

This is a hero school what did they expect?

We were lucky that nearly no one was injured or killed!

But what did you expect when All Might is listed on the UA staff team?

Of course, people would go after him!

It was one week after the USJ incident and I still could see how tensed up everyone was not only that but for a reason my class, class 1A, thinks that they are slightly better than class 1B only because we have experience. If you ask me, that statement is utterly wrong.

First off we only fought some low level villains and not some big shots!

Then we were not alone at all. We were in a big group even when we were split we never were alone. Most of us were in groups of three if not even more people. So you can hardly say that we fought the villains by our own.

Next up, we had Aizawa and Thirteen on our side and later the other staff members of our school arrived.

I am pretty sure if we were alone and facing more than 10 low level villains we would have simply lost. Thanks to the small group, we could make small group attacks and we had each others back. Not only that we were organized. If these criminals were organized, even a little bit the whole story would have ended differently.

I was sitting in class thinking about what has happened and how very wrong we all were, when all of the sudden Aizawa came in like a normal person. Very unusual to say the least. Normally he would either just crawl into the class or already be in the class before us. This time he was even late which never happened before.

"Everyone SHUT UP! There will be an announcement made in the school assembly hall. You have 10 minutes to get there. Before you start asking I don't know what it is." with that being said Aizawa got into his sleeping bag and crawled out of the class room like the caterpillar he was.

That's more like it!

Uraraka (whispering): Hey what do you think this all about?

Ashido (whispering): I don't know but I sure don't want to be late.

After 5 minutes we found Class 1-B also heading toward the assembly hall. Everyone was confused why the other class was there but soon came to the conclusion that it must been something important. As for me I had a feeling that whatever was coming up next was not important at all.

We soon got to the assembly hall only to be see the entire UA stuff member waiting for us excluding the Principle and Hound Dog. After 5 minutes everyone started to panic a little bit. After 10 min, everyone tried to get an answer out of the teachers in front of them, in hope they could calm their nerves down. Finally, after 15 minutes they could hear a small clap coming from the Principal himself.

Nezu: Welcome everyone! First of all let me assure you that you are not sitting here because of another attack from the LOV.

Just like that everyone relaxed immediately, as whatever the principal is about to say couldn't be that bad. For some weird reason I could only imagine what they were about to say since Nezu was being carried on the shoulder by Hound Dog.

Hound Dog: As you already know, Class 1A was attacked last week and thanks to that everyone is high allert.

Nezu: Me and Hound Dog came to the conclusion to give you all one week to relax at home.