Big three? More like big three scardy cats!

Next up on my list of people to scare are the big tree that are for some reason coming really early. Their classmates were so kind as to play dead body in their own classroom. For now they were all sitting there an chatting but as soon as I entered the room, they looked straight at me.

student 1: A ghost pf-hahahahaha

student 2: He looks soo cute!

student 3: Now I am proud to be someone's sempai!

student 4: Are they coming?

Me: Yes.

The girls were all around me and telling me how cute I looked. To be honest this was getting embarrassing. I was happy that another male student came and dispersed them.

student 5: Everyone on their positions!

Me: I will be in the in the same room so no matter what do not laugh okay.

Rest of the third years: YES!

With that, they all went to their positions. Some were laying on the ground others on their desk another one looked like he fell down and so on. On the chalkboard was also written 'HELP' in a very bloody way. The whole room had the smell of iron from the blood we used.

Once I could hear Power Loader telling me that they arrived at the same floor as the classroom is, I activated my costume and go the voice changer. This time I used my own voice that was modified to sound a lot younger like the voice of a 6 years old.

I then went out of the classroom and straight towards the heroes. Mirio was walking a little bit in the front and I went behind him tapping him on the shoulder. He immediately stopped walking and turned around.

Mirio: Yes?

The other two looked confused at him.

Nejire: Why did you stop?

Mirio: You tapped me on the shoulder.

Nejire: No. Neither of us did.

Mirio: Weird I thought you guys did.

They began walking again and this time I tapped Nejire on her shoulder. She stopped walking and turned around only to see nothing there.

Nejire: Wait a moment.

Tamaki: What's wrong?

Nejire: Someone tapped my shoulder.

Mirio: Don't be ridiculous.

Tamaki: I don't like this.

Nejire: Oh come on, this is probably only something Nezu came up.

Mirio: You might be right.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore and began laughing. My laugher only came out as a sweet children's laugh.

Mirio: A child?

Tamaki: Where did it came from?

Since I was now standing behind Mirio, they all were looking at me.

Nejire: This way.

Mirio: But there is nothing.

Tamaki: You sure this is something Nezu came up with?

Nejire: Why should there be else so much fake blood?

Mirio: You sure this is fake?

Nejire: It doesn't smell irony.

Which was true we only used fake blood for the school but animal blood on the students.

I went to Mirio and tagged at his uniform.

Mirio: AHHH GHOST!

He immediately used his quirk and all his cloth went down. I then took the jacket and began dancing with it, twirling around.

Nejire: Please tell me I am dreaming.

Tamaki: Okay you are dreaming.

Nejire: I am not dreaming am I?

Tamaki: Only if I am dreaming too.

Mirio: Nope, none of us is dreaming.

I then stopped dancing and pointed with one sleeve towards their classroom.

Nejire: Odd but I think this ghost wants us to go into our classroom.

Tamaki: How about we leave and never come back.

Mirio: That is not an option.

Me (6 year old voice): Help me please!

Mirio: Who are you?

Me (6 year old voice): Help

Nejire: What do you want?

Me (6 year old voice): Hurry!

I then went to the door opened it and shut it close behind me even dropping Mirios jacked on the ground. My poor Sempai quickly put on the things he lost and went to the classroom door with Tamaki and Nejire behind him. They looked completely scared.

I began crackling in the classroom but once I heard the signal of Power Loader, I opened the door slowly to the room. I could see Mirio's eyes widen in shock. He was the one that was about to open the door.

Me (6 year old voice): Help...

Mirio: Did you hear that?

Of course they did not because I went to his side and whispered it into his ears.

Nenjire: Hear what?

Tamaki: The ghost again?

Nejire: GUYS! THE SMELL?!

This was the moment when they basically pounced into the room and once they saw their comrades, they all froze.

Me (6 year old voice): Why didn't you help me?

I walked around them and began touching them.

Nejire: PLEASE STOP! THIS IS ONLY A NIGHTMARE!

Me (6 year old voice): If this is a nightmare than do you feel this?

I walked right in front of her, took her hand and pinched her. Naturally she reacted to it and in the next moment she fell down to her knees. Tamaki was quick to follow only that he began throwing up his breakfast.

Mirio on the other hand just used his quirk and went through the floor.

Then I could hear my headpiece activating. It would always make a bipping sound right before someone would talk to me in order to allure me.

Aizawa: Kid, this is enough!

Ignoring what my teacher said to me, I continued the whole act.

Me (6 year old voice): Awaken!

This was the signal for the students to began moving like they were possessed corpses. This freaked Nejire out soo much that she screamed and ran out of the room. She first stumbled but than booked it out to be precise. Tamaki on the other hand fell unconscious.

I then deactivated my costume and took off the voice changer.

Me: huh.. looks like this was a little too much for them.

Student 8: Don't worry. We will take care of him.

Me: What about Nejire and Tamaki.

Student 9: Let me quickly teleport them to the observer room.

Me: good idea! Hitoshi is there. He can explain them what just happened.

With that I watched the male student ,which name I still didn't memorized since I didn't care much, take touch Tamaki and teleport him away.

After that, I thanked them and went on to the next group of people.