The Dead

Nico's POV

I woke up to a loud groan. As I opened the door and searched the hall, the groan came again. Percy came running out of the guest room. "Nico, we have to go, now!" I nodded, and Percy led me to an emergency escape. As he exited and locked the door, he sighed. "Percy, what's going on?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Ever heard of zombies?" he panted. "It's an attack...from the corpses of the dead. Now follow me." He started running to the castle doors and I followed him. He stopped behind a vase, and I stopped behind him. As the last 'corpses' entered, he ran and motioned for me to follow him. He pushed the doors close and I locked them. A thought came to my mind. "What about Hades?" I asked him. "He's the one who woke me up. Plus, he's the god of the dead, so he'll be able to take them. He told me to get you and lock the doors as the last of the corpses entered. He'll take care of them," Percy replied. I nodded, and we ran to my zombie chauffeur. "Take us somewhere safe," I told him and he started driving.

Percy's POV

I woke up to Hades shaking me. "You need to take Nico somewhere safe," he said, still shaking me. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked him, sitting up straight. "Zombie corpse apocalypse," was all he said before running out the door. I got up and ran after him. As I got out of the room, Nico opened his door. "Nico, we have to go, now!" I told him. He nodded. I led him to an emergency escape. He was looking at it weirdly, as if he'd never seen it before. I opened the door and he ran out. I ran out after him and locked the escape door. I sighed. "Percy, what's going on?" Nico asked me. I looked at him. "Ever heard of zombies?" I panted. "It's an attack...from the corpses of the dead. Now follow me." I started running toward the castle doors. Nico followed me. I stopped behind a vase and Nico stopped behind me. As the last of the corpses entered, I ran and motioned for Nico to follow me. I pushed to doors close and Nico locked them. "What about Hades?" Nico asked me. "He's the one who woke me up. Plus, he's the god of the dead, so he'll be able to take them. He told me to get you and lock the doors as the last of the corpses entered. He'll take care of them," I replied. Nico nodded and we ran to his zombie chauffeur. "Take us somewhere safe," Nico said as we got into the car. The chauffeur started driving.

So this was kind of a double update, so yeah. I hope you enjoy it!