He looked at the lady scared, as silent tears and whimpers left his mouth. He should have listened to his mom.

And what happened that night stayed within him.

---

Seokjin's mom was growing worried seeing his son's silent behaviour from the past few days. She found him looking towards the sky lost so many times.

Seokjin was staying scaringly silent and he only spoke few words. Her mom tried to communicate with him so many times asking him anything happened? But he never replied, he just looked at her silently with a scared look. Even if he didn't talked his eyes conveyed what he feels. Most of the times his eyes just reflected pure fear.

-----

Namjoon was tensed thinking what if seokjin is going to slap him for the mistaken kiss? It was his fault he lost himself under his touch.

Seokjin affects him a lot. A lot.

His eyes went towards the person as he heard the opening of the door.
And he gulped in slight fear expecting to get scolded. For fuck's sake seokjin was drunk, he wasn't. He could have controlled himself.

But the scolding never came.

'Sorry'.

'I am sorry for the fuss I created yesterday and thank you'. He looked at seokjin surprised.

'I never meant to do all that. I lost control. I never intended to give you any hope. I don't know how to reverse it but I am sorry. It was just a Mistake'.

For the first time in so many years, seokjin apologised to someone. And it was pure this time.

The sorry was devoid of any ego. His ego would have been hurt if it was someone else. But with namjoon, it was just a pure sorry told by heart.

Seokjin looked at his face hoping namjoon doesn't get his hopes high. Everything will hurt him in the end and he didn't want that. His simple fucking mistake would have spiked fire inside namjoon.

He was tensed too. Because just today morning Jae-Chul messaged him asking him about his decision. He was badly stuck. Hoseok was right he should have cut connections with Jeong-wu.

But...why things are so complicated?

'Are you hurt because of that?'. Seokjin asked.

Namjoon looked at his face sadly.
How romantic isn't it to hear that your first kiss was a mistake and that too from the mouth of the one you love madly? The one who affects your emotions even in insignificant things.

It did hurt.

'No, it didn't hurt. I-i understand you stole my first kiss while drunk. It's okay'.

Seokjin looked at him amazed. He was his first. He seriously did a fucking mistake. He looked at namjoon's face which looked sad. He wanted to coax him but he doesn't have the rights.

Suddenly, a female voice erupted breaking their moment.
'Baby?'.

Ha-nuel stood there giving a smile that didn't reach her eyes. She gritted her teeth at the sight. She was eavesdropping on their conversation and she felt like murdering namjoon.

'You, here?'. Seokjin was amused to see ha-nuel here.
'Yeah, I missed you thought we can spend some time'. She said clinging to seokjin's body.

Seokjin sighed seeing her behaviour.
'Please, I need to make a call and yeah come to my room whatever you want to talk about'.

Seokjin looked at namjoon before going away and ha-nuel followed him giving a fake smile to namjoon.

'What the fuck?'.

He sighed looking at the papers. While he was arranging something on the desk. He felt water poured into his head. He turned back to see Ha-Nuel giving him a grin.

'Hey, what the heck is wrong with you?'.

'Listen, whoever the hell you are? Just stay away from seokjin. He is mine'.

'Are you crazy?'.

Like out of nowhere someone comes and threatens him not to get close with seokjin. Is he going to listen?
No.

'I will do whatever I want, who the hell are you?'. He replied angrily over the women's action. She just fucking spoiled his shirt.

Just because he is submissive and soft towards seokjin that doesn't mean some fucking random person will come and manipulate him. He isn't that innocent. His submissive soft behaviour is just reserved for seokjin, not for anyone. Certainly not for some unknown stranger. He knows how to behave cruelly too. Well blame that bitch fred. Although Seokjin is an exception. Probably jin will be the only person who will treat him badly and he won't get angry.

'Please, your dreams are useless. He is gonna be my husband'. Ha-Nuel replied angrily. This shit-head have the guts to talk back with her.

'Oh'. Namjoon smriked.

'Then watch me steal away your husband from you. You know about Mistress right?'.

Namjoon internally cringed at his words. Never, he isn't going to interfere with seokjin's happy life.

If seokjin is happy, that's what matters to him the most.

But right now some bitch needed to be taught how to talk. And he isn't going to let her go so easily.

He smiled to himself and pulled out an ink box from the desk and spilt it suddenly over her dress.

Ha-nuel screamed angrily as the blue ink sprayed on her expensive dress.

'What you spoiled my shirt and I yours. Tit for Tat?'.

'It's nothing. Just letting you know I ain't your doll on whom you will scream and tell what to do?'. Namjoon said leaving for the washroom to clean himself.

'You are going to regret badly namjoon. You should have never messed up with me'.

---

Location unknown

'Hyun-Jae, why we are here?'.

'Stay silent mark. We need a place to stay away from the humiliation and I do feel like we will take our revenge soon. And I promise to make seokjin regret'.

'We have to meet someone too I guess he can help us'.

'Hyun-Jae you are insane'.

'Blame seokjin'.