Chapter 20

Hitoshi's pov:

I was looking through my test results and I smiled, I passed and I was happy about that.

Dad already explained to us about the forest training camp that will happen in two weeks and I was planning to ask the others if they wanted to go to the mall later. "Hey Toshi, did you pass the exam?" Mineta asked and I nodded. "Yup, what about you?" I asked and Mineta smiled, then showed me his paper. "I passed, high five." Mineta said and high fived him, he may be a pervert but he's doing his best to control it, thanks to advice Izumi gave him.

"What about you Bakugou?" I asked and Bakugou nodded. "I passed, but I can't say the same for them." Bakugou said as he motioned to Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari, Sato, and Sero, they were all slamming their heads on the table and seemed a bit sad.

"I can't believe we failed even after we studied so hard!" Ashido said and slammed her head on the table. "Ugh, I know." Sato said and I patted their backs along with Bakugou doing the same for Kirishima. "Well all I can say for you guys is goodluck handling my dad during the extra lessons." I said and the others groaned. "Bro, no offense but your dad is brutal when it comes to training." Kirishima said and I shrugged. "Well, he's not so bad." I said and Ashido lifted her head. "You guys wanna go to the mall to get some of the things we need for the training camp?" Ashido asked and the others nodded.

"Sounds good, we can invite the whole class, as a group project." Sero said and we all nodded. "Is it okay if I bring my sister? It's going to be her day off tomorrow since she'll be joining us in the training camp to help with the training." I said and they nodded. "Sure, but what does she wear when she doesn't have hero work?" Ashido asked, wiggling her eyebrows and I shrugged. "Mostly jeans and hoodies, or something formal with a vest but not too formal, it usually depends what she feels like wearing." I said and they nodded, I could tell just by looking at them they were imagining what Izumi would wear.

"Anyway, wanna grab something to drink? I heard there is a new drink Lunchrush made?" Bakugou suggested and that surprised the others but not me. Bakugou may not like to talk or act nice sometimes, but he has a big heart and he doesn't like showing it sometimes. "Yeah, that sounds good." Sero said then we went outside the cafeteria and we were met by the annoying guy from class b, Monoma. "Well if it isn't the class a losers." Monoma said and I really hate it when this guy talks and I usually wouldn't care.

"I heard you guys failed the final exam, so you'll be taking extra courses, it must be so embarrassing." Monoma said then a short girl with long blonde hair and horns on the side of her head came. "Oh uh you must be the exchange student correct? From America?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, I'm Pony Tsunotori." Tsunotori said and I nodded. "Huh, she's adorable?" Kaminari whispered to Kirishima. "I know right." Kirishima said then I saw Monoma whispering something to Tsunotori.

"Touch me then I pulmble you till ya mama doesn't know ya!" Tsunotori said, which made Monoma laugh while Kirishima and Kaminari looked like their spirits were crushed. Kendo came, then karate chopped his neck and he fell to the ground. "Stop filling her mind with bad things." Kendo said then dragged Monoma by the collar of his shirt. "Sorry about him." Kendo apologised and I nodded. "It's fine, I'm surprised Bakugou didn't blow him up sooner." I said then Kendo pointed behind me and I saw Bakugou wrapped in tape from Sero. "Guess I spoke too soon." I said then Monoma woke up from his little hit.

"Is he just doing this because he failed too?" Sero asked removing his tape from Bakugou. "Actually, we all passed! Every single one of my classmates." Monoma said then I saw Izumi coming this way with papers and her notebooks in hand.

"And look, here comes Shadow wolf, coming to congratulate us." Monoma said and I doubted that. "Hm? Oh Monoma, I was looking for you." Izumi said and I saw where this was going. "Oh really? Why's that?" Monoma said in a flirty voice then Izumi gave him a paper.