Chapter 13

Aizawa's pov:

When I saw what Izumi did before I went unconscious, I had never seen her like that before. The look in her eyes made it clear that something was triggering her emotions, I could see fear, anger, and rage in her eyes that it was almost terrifying to see her like this. The last thing I remembered was Izumi healing me and Thirteen, then just went unconscious.

When I woke up, I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a hospital bed, Hizashi was sleeping on the edge of my bed, Hitoshi on a chair with Eri in his arms. I was about to look for Izumi when Hizashi woke up. "Oh thank goodness you're awake!?" Hizashi said and that was loud enough to wake up the kids. "Daddy is awake." Eri said then Hitoshi brought her to me for a hug. "Where's Izumi?" I asked and they smiled. "She's right over there." Hizashi said pointing at the floor and I looked at the floor then saw Izumi sleeping on the floor with a pillow under her head and a blanket over her, she was also wearing hospital clothes meaning she got admitted here.

"Izumi was the one that was worried about you the most, she stayed there and just watched until sleep. She kinda had to talk to the doctors about letting her stay in your room for awhile since well...she had to rest after using 7 or maybe 8 of her quirks at once." Hizashi said and my eyes widened. Izumi has never used that many quirks at once, 3 or 4 quirks at once yes, but never that many. "But the doctors said she is completely fine and she just needs to rest for now." Hitoshi said and that was good to hear.

"So what did you see before you got unconscious?" Hizashi asked as Eri hugged me tight. "Not much, but I remember seeing something when Izumi was triggered and that she was just filled with anger and fear. That's something new." I said and that shocked everyone. "I guess seeing you injured triggered that emotion. You did save her and Eri, so she wanted to do the same for you." Hizashi suggested and I nodded.

"Hizashi, what happened to the villains that attacked us? Where are they now?" I asked and Hizashi smiled. "Well little angel was able to tie them all up before she passed out, so they were all arrested and in maximum security. But get this, the leader with the hands on his face turned out to be Nana's grandson." Hizashi said and that shocked me. "Nezu told me, which he was told from Izumi." Hitoshi said and I should have seen that coming. I was about to say something when I felt another pair of arms around me. "You scared me, you know that right?" Izumi said in her usual emotionless tone but we could tell she was scared.

"Sorry, I didn't know the handyman guy had a decay quirk nor the fact did I know about that creature thing." I said and Izumi let go of me. "About that...I may or may not have....killed it." I said and the room went silent. "Honestly I got a little carried away, considering that the creature tried to kill you so I had to um...get rid of it." Izumi said while Hizashi covered Eri's ears through the whole conversation.

"Well it was technically attacking us so I guess that's okay." I said and Izumi nodded. Hitoshi was about to speak again when we heard a knock on the door. "Come in." Hizashi said then a guy made out of purple mist and yellow glowing eyes came in. "Hello Aizawa family, I brought some food for you all since I thought you would all be hungry after staying here for so long." The guy said and we all nodded. "Oh Shota, this is Kurogiri, Izumi's friend even before the attack, he is a government agent with the same task as Izumi." Hizashi said and I nodded.

"He also brings us food since we haven't really left the hospital for two days." Hitoshi said and I nodded. "This is my way of saying I am deeply sorry for attacking without warning you ahead of time." Kurogiri said and Izumi nodded. "I told you before and again that I forgave you, you did not know how to contact me and that is forgivable." Izumi said and I sometimes wonder how she is so much like an angel.

"Oh and let's take care of your memory problem now." Izumi said then got off my bed. "Alright, I'll wait outside." Kurogiri said then left the room. "I'll be back in one moment." Izumi said then left the room as well. "Oh right, Izumi and Kurogiri also made a deal that once the handyman was arrested, Izumi would help with his lost memory problem thing." Hizashi said and I nodded. "Alright, but Hizashi, I think we need to go to Tartarus later, to get some answers from a certain villain." I said, since the name 'Overhaul' scares Eri more than anything in the world. "All right, but please rest first. You nearly gave everyone a heart attack." Hitoshi said and made me lay back down on the bed. "Okay, just let me know when we can leave." I said and they nodded. Izumi came back into the room and we all had a bit of a family get together.

Izumi's pov:

Once I closed the door to dad's hospital room, Kurogiri was waiting patiently for me. I used my telekinesis quirk to help me fly up to Kurogiri since he was taller than me and papa. "Are you ready? I can't promise what you might see be good or bad." I said and Kurogiri nodded. "I'm ready." Kurogiri said I placed my hands on the sides of his head, then my hands started glowing.

Kurogiri's body started to change, he was in a bit of pain but it wasn't that bad. His body still showed mist but it was only around his hands, his mist body started to turn into slightly brown tanned human skin, long blue cloud-like hair that could reach up to his feet, and blue eyes. "Now, what is your real name?" I asked slowly, taking my hands away from Kurogiri or Shirakumo.

"My name is Oboro Shirakumo." Shirakumo said with tears falling down his face and he pulled me in for a hug. "Who would've thought you would be the daughter of my two best friends." Shirakumo said and I nodded. "You can still change into 'Kurogiri' since he is now a part of you, I may have healed you but Kurogiri's form is still a part of you." I said and Shirakumo nodded. He let me go and snapped his fingers then a cloud appeared. "Guess my cloud quirk still works." Shirakumo said and I nodded. "What will you do now?" I asked and Shirakumo smiled.

"Believe it or not, I actually like working as a government agent, it gave me a new purpose to help people more, plus the pay there is amazing." Shirakumo said and I nodded. "Oh Shirakumo, on Friday next week, I would like you to go to U.A." I said and Shirakumo nodded. "All right, but call me uncle Oboro." Shirakumo said, so I just nodded. "Very well, do you plan on ever visiting dad, papa, Ingenium, or Midnight?" I asked and Uncle Oboro frowned. "I honestly don't know. They did think I died 15 years ago and I don't know how they would react." Uncle Oboro said and I nodded.

"I will take care of that, just come to U.A. on Friday right after classes are done." I said and Uncle Oboro smiled. "I can see why Hizashi calls you little angel, I'll see you on friday little wolf." Uncle Oboro said and I smiled a little then went back inside dad's hospital room and we spent the whole day together.