Chapter 24

Katsuki's pov:

Great! Just fucking damn great.

It was just me, Shoji, and Todoroki, we couldn't call for reinforcement because we left our phones back at camp, Deku was unconscious for a while and the same goes for Tokoyami and the other person.

"Now why don't we see how well you do without that wolf's help." One of the villains with a weird mask said then ran towards us, I used my quirk to create a large explosion to stop the villain and it worked for a bit, only for the villain to counter it with a large fire.

"Get down!?" Shoji said and we all ducked down but the fire hit my left arm, same with Shoji. "You guys okay?" Todoroki asked and I stood up. "I'm fine, just in pain," I said then glanced at Izumi, she was trying to get up but couldn't do something.

"Hey little wolf, there's no use in getting up. My gravity quirk can make your stay on the ground for as long as I want." One of the villains said and moved his hand down lower making Izumi go down even lower and she could barely raise her head to erase the villains' quirk.

"Get out of here, while you still can," Deku said trying to get up but failing. "Not a chance," Todoroki said, then used his fire to blast the villains and his ice to free the villains in place but failed.

"Nice try kid, but let's get this down. Yo, compress get it down already." A guy with a mask said switching voices a little. "Alright then, let's take our time first." The guy who I assume is Compress.

Two villains started running around us then the one with a gravity quirk pulled me and Tokoyami to them, Compress touched Tokoyami and he turned into a marble.

"Tokoyami!?" We all shouted then Compress touched me but nothing happened. "Huh?" The villains questioned then Compress got kicked in the face by none other than Izumi with her eyes red. "You shouldn't have let your guard down," Deku said, then used her scarf to grab some of the villains to tie them up.

"Surrender now, I know you are the real villains since the cloning friend of yours is here and I can tell whether you are a fake or the real person. The rest of the villains have already been apprehended." Deku said, tightening her restraints.

"Hehe, you forgot one little thing." One of the villains said then we heard low growling. We turned our heads and saw two Nomus, it was almost the size of All might.

"We didn't come alone." One of the other villains said then the Nomu grabbed Deku before she could even fight back. I would have used my explosions to blast that damn Nomu but it was holding Izumi and I might end up hitting her. "Bakugou! Behind you!?" I heard someone say, then I turned around and blasted a nomu, it hit me and I fell to the ground.

"You know, I don't understand what's so great about you. But let's see how you feel when you see your students die right in front of your eyes. Nomu you know what to do, but keep the blonde one alive." One of the villains said as they got free from Izumi's scarf, then one Nomu grabbed Shoji and twisted his arm making him scream loudly.

The Nomu then stepped on Todroki's leg, making him scream in pain. Next was me, the Nomu's grabbed me, then started to crush my arm, it was hurting so much that I couldn't feel it anymore. The nomus was so fast that we barely had a chance to use our quirks. When I saw Izumi looking like she was about to cry, she howled loudly that the entire camp heard her.

A few seconds later, the villains started to back away in fear, something grabbed them and was making them see something. Something that would make them scarred more than anything in the world. Multiple wolves soon came from left and right, and they surrounded all the villains and Nomus.

"Attack those who have harmed your home, the villains and monsters that used to be people," Izumi said the wolves followed her command then attacked the Nomu that was breaking my arms and started biting its arm off.

She turned into an Elephant and rammed the nomu right into a tree.

The other wolves attacked the villains, some of them were able to attack the villains causing them to have major bite marks, the other wolves attacked the nomu that was holding Deku and she landed on the ground and then shifted into a wolf with fire following behind her.

She pounced on the villains and growled at them as she turned back into her human form with her wolves holding the other villains down and her eyes were red. "

It was a mistake for you all to come here, and it was a bigger mistake to mess with my students and friends," Deku said, then punched into the villain, making them go unconscious. Izumi stood up and then wrapped them around her restraints. The villains soon floated in the air and Izumi found the marble where Tokoyami was in...I think.

"Let's go, you can get on my wolves, the faster we get back to camp, the faster we can get you all treated properly," Deku said as her wolves grew into a larger size. "Can you walk?" Izumi asked as I helped Shoji up.

"Not much, but I can manage," Todoroki said as Izumi helped walk. Izumi placed the villains on one of her wolves with her restraints and she kept her eyes red. "You all have to admit, this is pretty cool. No, it isn't!" One of the villains said and we all got on the wolves, then rode off.

This was weird and amazing at the same time. I kept glancing at Izumi, her eyes looked like they were sad and filled with fear, the image was clear in her eyes to me.

When we arrived back at camp, everyone came to us and Aizawa-sensei helped Deku tie the villains up and place quirk canceling handcuffs on them. "Shadow wolf, could you help with Ragdoll?! She's injured very badly." Mandalay said and Izumi nodded then followed her inside.

While Sensei was putting the quirk canceling handcuffs on, he asked Toshi to talk with the guy that placed Tokoyami into a marble. The next thing later, Compress let Tokoyami out of his marble then he placed the quirk canceling handcuffs on him.

Everyone helped treat us, my arm was basically broken, Todoroki's leg was really bad and Shoji's arm was broken. "Everyone, you will be sent home first thing in the morning. So right now, you will all get treated and get some rest." Sensei said and everyone nodded while others seemed glad.

"Todoroki, Bakugou, Tokoyami, Shoji, since you got injured the most, I'll ask Shadow wolf to help speed up your healing once she get back." Tiger said and we nodded, while the others helped put bandages on me, Tokoyami, Shoji, and Todoroki.

Everyone went inside the facility. Kota was hugging Izumi's leg really tight and wouldn't let go.

"Kota don't you want to go to bed? You must be tired." Mandalay said and Kota shook his head. "No, I wanna be with Deku right now." Kota said and Mandalay sighed.

"I apologize for this Shadow wolf, he must really like you now, since you did save his life." Mandalay stated and Izumi nodded. "It's fine, I don't mind. This is the same thing my little sister does." Deku said and Mandalay was surprised. "You have a little sister?" Mandalay asked. "Yes, her name is Eri, she is the same age as Kota." Izumi explained and Mandalay nodded.

"Well is it okay if Kota sleeps with you tonight? He seems scared of sleeping on his own." Mandalay asked and Izumi nodded. "Very well, as long as he is comfortable, I won't mind." Deku said then she and Kota went to the bedroom and a lot of people were jealous, even the girls and some of them are sharing a room together with her.

The next day everyone was given a ride home, some were sent to the hospital last night and this was the worse experience of training camp ever.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not dead.
I've just been stressed with school and some recent.
Thanks for being patient!
I might update my other books soon