32⚠️

✅Revised

So, I will be editing and revising all the missing chapters from this book now because I will be on holiday with a couple friends and I can't ditch them 15 mins a day for a week to revise a fanfiction book ☠️

Alexa play Love Sobg by TXT.

—————

Changbin was in heaven and in hell at the same time.

Every time he moved on Felix's lap his whole body trembled, but he couldn't make any noise. That and the knowledge that anyone could walk in on them as he rode the boy in the middle of the living room made him so sensitive it was getting impossible to hide his moans. On top of that, Felix had chosen violence that day, and not the kind of violence Changbin wanted. He was having the time of his life teasing Changbin, playing with his member as he fucked him lowly, motioning the shorter's waist up and down at a torturing pace and laughing at his face every time his body shook from the pleasure and tension.

"You look so beautiful, my pretty boy.", Changbin whined, hiding his smile and trying to ride him faster. "You wish we were alone now, locked inside a room, right? So I could fuck you senseless against a wall.", Changbin nodded, gasping and pressing himself down. "My little slut. Keep quiet."

"I-I... f-fe-"

The taller groaned, adjusting himself and covering Changbin's mouth, increasing the rhythm and meeting him hallways making his desperate moans grow a pitch higher, his eyes rolled back.

"You like that? Rough and hard?", Felix let him fall in his lap, pushing his own hips up to go deeper, which made Changbin yelp. "Such a bad boy, I told you to stay quiet."

Changbin was going to say something, and he knew Felix's hands on his waist were just preparing to fuck the living hell out of him, but they heard steps, and panic spread.

Felix pulled him even closer and leaned back in the couch a bit, pulling Changbin's shirt down to cover him better and making him lay the head on his chest.

"Felix..."

"You're sleeping."

Chan's voice was the first thing Changbin heard, then Jeongin's. He didn't understand shit, but he knew Felix was talking back. He felt the younger move and his bottom took it a bit, which made him want to moan so loud the whole house would hear, that was room much tension.

"Okay, then, we're leaving. Tell Changbin we'll see him tomorrow, and don't forget the next race."

"I won't. Drive safety."

Steps were heard and a door closed.

"Are they g-gone?"

"Yep, they left, how are you?"

Changbin whined and moved on Felix's lap, gasping at the increased pace.

"You're a bit desperate, aren't you? Stop."

"F-Felix....", he pleaded, but his eyes went wide as the taller got up with him, making his member bury itself even more and the shirt fall around his thighs as Changbin's legs flew to Felix's waist. "Where are we going?"

"Upstairs."

"Room?"

The taller laughed as he climbed the stairs, making Changbin gasp every time he went up one.

"Nop. Middle of the hallway. Right here."

"Why the fuck would you-" Changbin rolled his eyes. "How are you... FUCK...", he moaned loudly and covered his own mouth as Felix pressed him against the wall, immediately fucking him right there, faster than it should be possible when he had to carry Changbin's body. "F-Felix... I'm t-to s-sen-"

"Then come for me."

Changbin hit his head on the wall, feeling the warmth in his stomach already rising, crying out when Felix hit his prostate and carving his nails on the taller's back.

"I'm g-gonna cu-"

Felix kissed him again, slowing the moves and slightly letting him fall, already tired. He fucked Changbin's couple more times, hitting deep and hard rather than fast, which made both of them cum in the most intense way possible, falling all over each other in the middle of the hallway.

Felix pulled him to enter his room immediately, hugging his waist as the shorter's body had the last effects of his orgasm, gasping and curling up against Felix's body, the tshirt covering him all, again.

"I hate you."

Felix chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too."

—————

And I oop-